300 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Beef O'Brady's

Cuisine: Burgers, Steak, Kid's Menu

Beef O'Brady's is a Burgers, Steak, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/09/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Another Nice Place

This one is on Cypress Gardens Blvd., across from Walmart – opens for lunch at 11, so we tried to get there before a possible “rush” – the area is heavily loaded with businesses so we figured it might get a lot of traffic midday. We timed it pretty good. Seems like a comfortable “sports bar and restaurant” type of place (had heard of B-O-B’s but never been). Fast seating, good service and the food wasn’t bad. I’m glad we tried it now- we don’t get to that side of Winter Haven as often as we could and when “snowbird” season cranks back up, that whole area may be even busier..

Philly Cheesesteak

My Philly Cheesesteak wasn’t the best I’ve ever had, but it was nice enough for a first dish choice at a “new place.” Lot of interesting things on the menu to try at a later time.

Build Your Own Burger

There was a “rib dish” on the menu, but my “rib guy” opted to have a burger – he decided to play it safe I guess….the Build Your Burger seemed to be his best bet – he doesn’t like “surprises”….lettuce, tom, onion, “regular cheese”—no “yuppie stuff” – dob of mustard/ketchup …as so often likes to do, his comment was “not bad”…

Burgers Steak Kid's Menu

Beef O'Brady's  Restaurant Reviews

Beef O'Brady's is located near the cities of Florence Vill.
People found this by searching for: Beef O Brady's Winter Haven Menu, Beefs Winterhaven Menu, Beef Obrady's Winter Haven Fl Special Price Of Chicken Wings, Beef O Bradys Winter Haven Fl Menu With Prices, Beef Obradys In Winter Haven, Fl, Wings Winter Haven Fl, and Beef O Bradys Menu Winter Haven Fl.