16063 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA 91406

Beeps Fast Food

Neighborhoods: Lake Balboa
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Beeps Fast Food is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"Awesomely thick Shakes!!!! "
Cons
"can be a little slow when busy but a great staff"
  • 1/31/2017

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2016

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A diner from South Pasadena, CA tried it.

• 3/20/2015

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    can be a little slow when busy but a great staff
  • 10/18/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/22/2013

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesomely thick Shakes!!!!
  • 5/21/2013

A dining patron from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/02/2013

A dining patron from Mesa, AZ tried it.

• 4/26/2013

A diner from US tried it.

sirena photo

sirena

Van Nuys, CA

Beeps Restaurant- The worst Service

BEEPS is sited in a great location (very close by our office), it has an extend variety menu, the food taste very good and the prices are very affordable. Unfortunately, despite these, BEEPS has the WORST service I’ve ever experienced. The young and incompetent staff has no regards for customer service; they have messed up my orders not once but several times. To make matters worse, I have never seen a “manager/owner” on site to control and deliver optimal service.
After having my entire office’s food order mishandled few times, I gave this restaurant the “benefit of the doubt” and gave it another chance. This time BEEPS’s staff put me on hold 3 times while they passed the phone around from server to server, nobody took my order until they finally hang up on me. When I showed up at the Restaurant the same servers who had me on the phone on hold, had no decency to look at me straight in the eye. No apologizes, instead they duck their ashamed faces under the BEEPS’s hat!!
It would have been nice to have a manager on the premises to handle misconduct and careless workers. It’s ashamed that the way this restaurant run business caters to money only, yet have complete disregard for us customers, who happens to bring their revenue in!!
I’ve seen many customers demand their money back and walked out because of food not being ready on time. I almost did that once. Again, there has never been a manager or supervisor around to oversee this negligence.
Our lunch orders are always over $90 every time. I’m sure the owner of BEEPS would have liked to know that as I’m sure he/she would had made sure we had the best customer service possible.
BEEPS will not be having the pleasure of our business again, and if the owner cares to know, we only blame the inept, useless and inexpert servers.

Sirena

Diner in Van Nuys

Famous Pizza

Pizza in Van Nuys

Beeps Fast Food  Restaurant Reviews

Beeps Fast Food is located near the cities of Van Nuys, Valley Glen, Sherman Oaks, Panorama City, and Lake Balboa.
People found this by searching for: Beeps Van Nuys, Beeps Menu Van Nuys, Beeps Diner, Beeps Van Nuys Menu, Beeps Restaurant Menu, Beeps Restaurants, Beeps Fast Food Menu, and Beeps Menu.