Belgrade Gardens

Cuisine: American, Seafood, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Best chicken,slaw and hot sauce in the world. I drive 6 hours round trip just to get some."
"Best chicken and hot sauce EVER!"
"The food is the best"
"Tasty, crispy, not greasy fried chicken and perfect sides. Huge portions. The service is great -- friendly, fast, attentive. Love the old country themed artwork -- made me feel like I'm at baba's!"
"Great service and great food.... Suggest the chicken,hot rice and fries"
"Rice"
"Born & raised in Barberton, OH. Grew up on Belgrade chicken!!!"
"The best chicken, hot sauce & coke slaw ever. We come up from Georgia, we always eat there atleast twice!"
"Best coleslaw and hit sauce, and I can have delicious chicken kabobs while my husband devours the fried version, though I admit to sneaking a few of his fries. Beast place for chicken in Barberton!"
"my now deceased dad used to take me there every thursday night since i was 10 years old and I am 31 now and me and my family go there whenever possible best chicken fries cole slaw and hot sauce in the world make sure to dip the chicken in the hot sauce i"
"The best restaurant ever!"
Cons
"It's too far from Dayton."
"No improvements needed -- it's a wonderful blast from the past. Spotlessly clean!"
"Nothing it was always awesome"
"I live in Vegas & can't get there anymore!"
Comments
"I have been able to enjoy these chicken dinners since I was a baby. Every time we came to visit my grandparents we went to the chicken house. Now that they have passed I drive 6 hours round trip 2-3 times a year to get my fix. I always bring some home and"
"Eat dessert first...you wont be hungry!"
"Best chicken ever make sure to dip the chicken in the hot sauce"
"If I was to have a last meal-it would be at Belgarde Gardens!"
January 22, 2009

Peope Love This Place - Not Me

I've heard rave reviews of Belgrade Gardens from the time I was a kid. I went to dinner here with a friend and I was not impressed. I found the chicken to be practically tasteless with really dry meat and lots of grease. Even the sides do…
August 14, 2008

All things chicken

This place has been around forever and there's still lines to get in on the weekends. Their chicken dinners are legendary. Great piles of chicken and their famous "hot rice." Every time the family that moved away come home for a visit,…
September 11, 2005

Belgrade Gardens

Are you looking for the best chicken in Barberton? Go to Belgrade Gardens! They have been in business since 1933.

American Seafood Parking

Belgrade Gardens  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Erie, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2016 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2016 A diner from Stow, OH tried it.

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Dayton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    It's too far from Dayton.
    Comments
  • 1/23/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/28/2015 A diner from Bedford, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/29/2015 A diner from Cleveland, OH tried it.

• 11/26/2015 A diner from New Philadelphia, OH tried it and liked it.

Belgrade Gardens is located near the cities of Norton and Red Oak.
People found this by searching for: Belgrade Gardens Restaurant, Belgrades Barberton Ohio Menu, Belgrade Gardens Menu Barberton Ohio, Belgrade Gardens Barberton, Belgrade Gardens Menu, Belgrades Chicken Menu, Belgrade Gardens Barberton Oh, and Belgrade Gardens Restaurant Barberton Oh Menu And Hours.