401 E State St
Barberton, OH 44203-3499

Belgrade Gardens

Cuisine: American, American (New), Steak

Overall
Pros
"the chicken is my favorite chicken ever"
"Best chicken,slaw and hot sauce in the world. I drive 6 hours round trip just to get some."
"Best chicken and hot sauce EVER!"
"The food is the best"
"Tasty, crispy, not greasy fried chicken and perfect sides. Huge portions. The service is great -- friendly, fast, attentive. Love the old country themed artwork -- made me feel like I'm at baba's!"
"Great service and great food.... Suggest the chicken,hot rice and fries"
"Rice"
"Born & raised in Barberton, OH. Grew up on Belgrade chicken!!!"
"The best chicken, hot sauce & coke slaw ever. We come up from Georgia, we always eat there atleast twice!"
"Best coleslaw and hit sauce, and I can have delicious chicken kabobs while my husband devours the fried version, though I admit to sneaking a few of his fries. Beast place for chicken in Barberton!"
"my now deceased dad used to take me there every thursday night since i was 10 years old and I am 31 now and me and my family go there whenever possible best chicken fries cole slaw and hot sauce in the world make sure to dip the chicken in the hot sauce i"
"The best restaurant ever!"
Cons
"the hot rice needs more liquid"
"It's too far from Dayton."
"No improvements needed -- it's a wonderful blast from the past. Spotlessly clean!"
"Nothing it was always awesome"
"I live in Vegas & can't get there anymore!"
Comments
"I have been able to enjoy these chicken dinners since I was a baby. Every time we came to visit my grandparents we went to the chicken house. Now that they have passed I drive 6 hours round trip 2-3 times a year to get my fix. I always bring some home and"
"Eat dessert first...you wont be hungry!"
"Best chicken ever make sure to dip the chicken in the hot sauce"
"If I was to have a last meal-it would be at Belgarde Gardens!"
  • 8/27/2017

A dining patron from Cuyahoga Falls, OH tried it.

• 8/20/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 2/25/2017

An American chowhound from Kent, OH tried it.

• 2/20/2017

An American food lover from Canton, OH tried it.

• 12/04/2016

A diner from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    the chicken is my favorite chicken ever
    Cons
    the hot rice needs more liquid
  • 8/26/2016

An American food lover from Barberton, OH tried it.

• 4/30/2016

An American food lover from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2016

A dining patron from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2016

A diner from Westerville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

January 22, 2009

Peope Love This Place - Not Me

I've heard rave reviews of Belgrade Gardens from the time I was a kid. I went to dinner here with a friend and I was not impressed. I found the chicken to be practically tasteless with really dry meat and lots of grease. Even the sides do…
August 14, 2008

All things chicken

This place has been around forever and there's still lines to get in on the weekends. Their chicken dinners are legendary. Great piles of chicken and their famous "hot rice." Every time the family that moved away come home for a visit,…
September 11, 2005

Belgrade Gardens

Are you looking for the best chicken in Barberton? Go to Belgrade Gardens! They have been in business since 1933.

11/15/2017

A Pizza food lover from New Philadelphia, OH tried Angie's Pizza Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried Parasson's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/27/2017

A diner from US tried White House Chicken and liked it.

10/20/2017

A Pizza food lover from Canton, OH tried Angie's Pizza Restaurant.

10/11/2017

A diner from Barberton, OH tried Block 7 Bar & Grill in South Downtown Barberton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A dining patron from Barberton, OH tried Parasson's Italian Restaurant.

10/05/2017

An Italian food lover from Cleveland, OH tried Parasson's Italian Restaurant.

9/25/2017

A diner from New Philadelphia, OH tried East of Chicago Pizza.

9/24/2017

A Cafe food lover from Akron, OH tried Coffee Pot.

9/21/2017

An American food lover from Barberton, OH tried Wink's Drive-In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American American (New) Steak

Belgrade Gardens  Restaurant Reviews

Belgrade Gardens is located near the cities of Norton and Red Oak.
People found this by searching for: Belgrade Gardens Barberton, Belgrade Gardens Menu Barberton Ohio, Belgrades Chicken Menu, Belgrade Gardens Barberton Oh, Belgrades Chicken, Belgrade Gardens Restaurant, Belgrade Gardens Menu, and Belgrades Barberton.