833 3rd Ave
Alpha, NJ 08865-4523

Bella Bettina Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Lunch

Bella Bettina Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I think the owner and manager are very nice. They smile at me and are polite and wouldn't even accept tip for pick up. Whoever thinks they are rude were probably rude themselves. You get what you give, you know? No way these people are rude at all. "
"The food quality and Cheese is definitely Grande!"
"Food was decent"
"They deliver"
"Service"
"Food is fresh and service great..people stop making rude comments..haters!!!! Owner very nice. We travel half hour each way to eat here :)"
"Food is excellent!! The ciunter girls were friendly The delivery guys all seemed friendly... I would recommand this restaurant hands down...... Jmk"
"Prissy ass pburg high girls being cunts on the phone. Learn some manners! Oh wait your mom's from the burg so I see where you get it ..... trash"
"White broccoli pie is excellent. "
"The food is awesome. "
"Food"
Cons
"This isn't a con but I have a feeling the BBQ chicken pizza is made from the Chinese chicken next door! That can be a pro or con dependin on who you are lol"
"Owner is a an asshole, rude!! "
"Ever eat Oncor prepackaged chicken waffers? Well that's your fresh chicken."
"Tv show on TV.... "
"Prices constantly change for same item. Owner is unfriendly and rude. "
"Never had an issue with delivery persons but there's a man, I think he's the owner, who is rude and has been short with me a few times. "
Comments
"Support your local pizzerias :)"
"Your are a restaurant, prepare fresh food. Not a box of frozen convenient corner hand me outs. You are a bossiness. You cheap skate."
"The owner was very friendly.."
"They should charge consistently. Owner needs to vacate and bring in a customer oriented manager. "
  • 7/01/2017

A dining patron from Slatington, PA tried it.

• 12/10/2015

A dining patron from New Vernon, NJ tried it.

• 11/24/2015

A Pizza food lover from US tried it.

• 6/07/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 5/09/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2015

• 4/26/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Support your local pizzerias :)
  • 4/18/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/08/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was decent
    Cons
    Owner is a an asshole, rude!!
  • 3/29/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    They deliver
    Cons
    Ever eat Oncor prepackaged chicken waffers? Well that's your fresh chicken.
Connie4 photo

Connie4

Phillipsburg, NJ

Will NEVER patronize this pizzeria again

What horrible customer service. And that’s not the worst part. My husband tried to order a large pie and 10 wing special on 12/11/13 with a coupon that was attached to our menu. They refused to honor the coupon as it was an “old” menu. According to the guy we spoke to, 7 years old. Even though we had just picked it up from the establishment a few months prior. Coupon had NO expiration date and NO disclaimer stating coupons only honored if menu is current.

When we picked up the pizza, my husband brought it out to the car and lifted the lid to check the order. Good thing. All the cheese was brown meaning the pie was old. He went back in and asked for a fresh pie. The same man that he spoke to on the phone copped an attitude and tried to convince him the pie was fresh. Who doesn’t know what an old pizza looks like? Well, he grabbed a fresher pizza from the top of the stove. These were pizzas that were waiting to be picked up. He took the one from my husband and tossed it back up with those. Do you realize what that means? That pizza LEFT THE BUILDING and returned, and he put it in a pile to give to some other poor soul. Who does that? How did this guy know that the pizza wasn’t dropped of tampered with? I can assure it wasn’t, but HE doesn’t know that. That’s disgusting. I sat in my car watched this guy make condescending faces at my husband, shake his head several times and then return a potentially unsafe pizza to the “pick up” pile. That alone will keep us from ever getting pizza from there again.

We have been loyal customers for almost two years. In the beginning we thought their pizza was great. But over the last year it has gotten more and more tasteless. Including the “fresher” one we took home with us.

These people need to learn better customer service skills and start focusing on a better product or they will be out of business before long.

PohatCountry photo

PohatCountry

Pohatcong, NJ

Best In Alpha... ??

It’s the best pizza and subs in Alpha, IMO. That’s not saying a lot, but they are close and do deliver. Depending on who answer’s the phone, be prepared to order quickly and don’t make special requests – either you’ll hear the sigh on the other end, or a 14 year old will just not write it down anyway.

Their pizza is just ok – the crust is very bland, sauce is mediocre (probably from a can), and cheese is sparse and almost reminds me of low-fat shredded cheese you’d buy at the food store. That being said, their pizza is still much better than many other shops in the area.

The cold subs are really pretty good. Generous size, reasonable priced, fresh tasting lunch meats & cheeses. The one zinger that I despise – if you ask for oil & vinegar plus mayo, they charge you the additional $0.50 topping charge. Seriously?

Their wings are ok – the sauce is awful. They are the breaded variety, but still pretty good. Blue cheese is always very good. Again though, they CHARGE EXTRA if you want blue cheese AND hot sauce. They even ask when ordering “Blue cheese OR hot sauce?” – and if you ask for both, there’s an extra charge.

The antipasta salad is also good, no complaints about it. We’ve tried other italian staples (stuffed shells, pasta w/meat balls, etc.) and again, while it’s nothing I’d go out of my way to have again, its all edible and just ok. If they could work on their red sauce to have some real flavor, it would wake a lot of these dishes up.

We tend to order fairly consistent items from Bella’s, and it never ceases to amaze me how the total price varies +/- 10%, usually +, never less then the prices shown on the menu. I think maybe only once we had an order delivered incomplete or incorrect, so points to them for that. The delivery is generally fairly quick, although there have been times where we waited over 90 minutes on a Friday night, which just isn’t reasonable. Especially since I will always ask what their current delivery backlog is (we live 5 minutes down the road, so going there to pick it up is not a big deal).

Three stars for convenience, the fact that they are the best of what’s available in Alpha, the food is always at least edible, if not pretty good, and they deliver with reasonable consistency. Stop overcharging for the little things (people hate being nickle and dimed Bella!), kick your sauce up a bit beyond bland, and make pizza crust with some real flavor and crisp bight, and Bella’s would be a 5 star venue.

kidLopat photo

kidLopat

Couldn't Get Past the Snotty Order Taker

I called to place an order for delivery, and asked for exactly for what is written on their menu…a Neopolitan Pizza. After back and forths of what? for the valley girl on the phone, I said I would like a cheese pizza. When she was ringing up my order I overheard her telling a co-worker, I had no clue what she was asking for why couldn’t she just say Cheese Pizza to begin with, I can’t believe it is that hard. Very snotty and snide. When she came back with my total, I told her forget it, I overheard everything she said and I have had better customer service experience elsewhere, amongst some other choice words (none were curses). Don’t waste your time with this place…go to Marianna’s in Phillipsburg, they know what customer service means.

gaf11120 photo

gaf11120

uh, never again.

so, it was my first time getting food from this pizzeria. I was really excited, the pizza I ordered sounded really good. However, this was probably the worst pizza I’ve had in the area. Also, some of the most expensive. Pizza was wet and burnt, and the toppings were extremely salty. Ordered the calamari as well and I’m pretty sure it was old. Very bland, tasteless and cooked too long making it hard to chew. You could pay me to eat from this place again.

pizza

robholly photo

robholly

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN. STAFF CAN’T GET AN ORDER RIGHT EVER. THEY ARE EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. I TRIED TO COMPLAIN AND THE DON’T CARE OR LISTEN.

jhartranft photo

jhartranft

great food

there pizza is great, its the only place around when you say you want extra cheese and you actually get extra cheese. the wings are great, cheese steaks are to die for! writing this is making me want to order from them now

MaryCarey photo

MaryCarey

Alpha, NJ

I won't eat here again.

TV is blaring, kitchen staff is LOUD, the place looks yellowed and really needs some freshening. Waitstaff is young and not very motivated — more busy texting, yakking and scratching their heads and then handing you pizza – no gloves. Blech! The food is inconsistent – we’ve tried it a few times (before seeing the head scratching).

pizza

Sauce was very sugary and it tasted sorta ‘old.’ Tried the chicken finger basket once too and either it was overfried or the chicken had freezer burn.

GRRRREAT

They have great pizza, and other food. Their delivery speed is the best Ive ever experienced.

2 pies

great pizza, great price fast delivery! need i say more?

Delivery Pizza Italian

Bella Bettina Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Bella Bettina Pizzeria is located near the cities of Lopatcong, Pohatcong Township, Pohatcong, Phillipsburg, and Easton.
People found this by searching for: Bella Bettina, Bella Bettina Alpha Nj, Bellabatinas In Nj, Bella Bettina Pizzeria Menu, Bella Pettina 08865, Bella Bettina Pizzeria, Bella Bettina Alpha Nj Menu, and Bella Bettina Alpha.