Bella Italia Restaurant

Overall
Pros
"Always fast, friendly, and the food is great. It's a nice little place to grab food and sit down with the family!"
"Very good food "
"Pizza and Alfredo "
"Great foos"
Cons
"No e"
Comments
HearingElmo photo

HearingElmo

Annapolis, MD

ADA Violation

On June 21, 2011, my husband, daughter and I entered the restaurant. An employee yelled from across the counter to get out. I have a service dog to assist since I am both deaf and have a balance disorder. I knew immediately what was going on and said to call the police as they are required to uphold both the federal and state laws. He ran to the back and my family said he was having a “loud” conversation with the manager. She came out and I quickly walked over with my paperwork, copy of the ADA law and pointed out how clearly marked my dog was. She said we could stay but were not offered an apology. I asked her to post a copy I had of the ADA Business brief and she refused. We will not return.

Bella Italia Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/17/2016 A diner from Reston, VA tried it and liked it.

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Bel Air, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 2/01/2016 A diner from Severn, MD tried it.

• 12/12/2015 A diner from Oxon Hill, MD tried it.

• 11/07/2015 A diner from Arnold, MD tried it.

• 10/19/2015 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 10/16/2015 A diner from Severna Park, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/08/2015 A diner from Arnold, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Bella Italia Restaurant is located near the cities of St Margarets, Cape St Claire, Cape Saint Claire, and Severna Park.
People found this by searching for: Bella Italia Restaurant Arnold Md, Bella Italia Arnold Station, Bella Italia Arnold Menu, Bella Italia Arnold Md, Bella Italia Arnold, Bella In Arnold, Md Menu, and Bella Italia Arnold Md Menu.