3121 Edwards Mill Rd
Raleigh, NC 27612

Bella Monica

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Breakfast

Bella Monica is a Italian, Pizza, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/12/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

smarch48 photo

smarch48

Mc Lean, VA

Best Italian I've found in Raleigh

I almost hesitate to tell you how much we liked this restaurant, because I want to make sure that we can get a table the next time we go there! It is small and serving some of the best Italian Ive had, so even on a weeknight, we needed a reservation.
I hope that “one good turn deserves another” and that you will share your favorite little spot as well.

Spaghetti with Gravy and Sausage

Super! Everything here tasted very freshly made and the portion sizes were large enough to provide a doggy bag for the next day’s lunch. My first time to a new Italian restaurant, I always order just pasta with gravy (sauce) and my opinion of that determines whether or not I’ll go back—-and I can’t wait to go back to “Bella Monica.”

Italian Pizza Reservations

JennC

Raleigh, NC
0 useful

Bella Monica  Restaurant Reviews

Bella Monica is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Bella Monica, Bella Monica Raleigh, Bella Monica Menu, Belamonica Raleigh Nc, Bella Monica Gluten Free Pizza, Casual Dining In Raleigh, Nc, Bella Monica Menu Raleigh, Bella Monica Italian Restaurant Raleigh, Nc, and Bella Monica's Restaurant, Raleigh, Nc.