6449 Crowchild Trail
Calgary, AB

Bella Roma Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Lakeview

Bella Roma Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/09/2016

A diner from Calgary, AB tried it.

bpoirier photo

bpoirier

Calgary, AB

Awesome Crust

So i read all the reviews from this pizza and steakhouse and was pretty excited to try it out!!! (I am all about trying the supposed “BEST PIZZA IN THE CITY”) but i have to say I wasn’t all that impressed… HOWEVER… the crust on this pizza made my mouth water… it was soooooooo good… crisp and buttery!!! :D super good!!! :)
the downs: not a lot of sauce… and the meat tasted funny… I ordered mushrooms and got maybe 5 slices on the whole pizza!!! :( (i love my mushrooms).
Ups… the CRUST… like i said… and the cheese was nicely browned and flavorful :) The pizza didn’t take too long to get to my house and the person who took my order was really nice and even read the WHOLE menu out to me because they don’t have an online version!

Pizza

Pizza Places Delievery

Bella Roma Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bella Roma Restaurant Calgary, Bella Roma Menu Calgary, Bella Roma In Lakeview, Bella Roma Lakeview, Bella Roma Calgary Lakeview, Bella Roma Restaurat Lakeview Calgary, Bella Roma Calgary Menu, Lakeview Pizza Calgary, and Bella Roma Calgary.