2124 Sidney Baker St
Kerrville, TX 78028-2535

Bella Sera

(Between Alpine Dr N and Fredericksburg Rd N/Benson Dr N)

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

Overall
Pros
"Kind greeting and friendly staff, always willing to go above and beyond to make sure we have a great meal and experience! Love the lunch menu and prices! Very affordable and if you want something different than how it is one the menu? Just ask and they"
"I work here and this is not just a job....we are a family. I enjoy being here. Which shows with our service. I enjoy seeing our regular customers and love meeting new ones. If you haven't ate here before please come try it out. "
"Delicious food and wonderful service! The grilled shrimp is incredible and the wine list is nice, too. I love the family-owned, fresh from Italy experience!"
"This place is the best - great service - and the best bread and dipping sauce I've ever tasted! The bread is like a huge soft hot pretzel and the dipping oil is fresh garlic and basil - just yummy!!! Go and see Jackie, Isa, Marianne, Robin - they w"
  • 12/29/2018

An Italian chowhound from Kerrville, TX tried it.

• 10/20/2016

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/25/2016

Reneeb1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Reneeb1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2016

An Italian food lover from TX tried it.

• 1/10/2016

A dining patron from Conneautville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2016

A diner from Conneautville, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2014

An Italian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2014

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

Italian Pizza

Bella Sera  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Serra Bella Kerrville, Texas, Sera Bella Kerrville Tx Menu, Bellacera Kerrville, Bella Sera Kerrville, Bella Sera Kerrville Tx Menu, Bella Sera Restaurant Boerne Tx Menu, and Bella Sera Kerrville Menu.