7 S Bridge Dr
Agawam, MA 01001

Bella Villa Pizza

(Near the intersection of S Bridge Dr and Meadow St/Meadow St Ext)

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"None there service was terrible they tried telling me they where the same as a pizzeria we where looking for in west springfiield very sketchy "
Cons
"I am absolutely disgusted with the service and deserts I was given. I placed an order on grub hub for their desert menu. I ordered almost the entire menu for a movie night with family. When it came I was surprised with how quickly it arrived. When I opene"
  • 6/25/2017

Analishag tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Analishag didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/11/2016

A dining patron from Holyoke, MA tried it.

• 6/26/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/20/2014

• 5/18/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/30/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Online Ordering Lunch

Bella Villa Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Bella Villa Pizza is located near the cities of Longmeadow, West Springfield, Springfield, and Spfld Long.
People found this by searching for: Bella Villa Agawam Ma, Bella Pizza Agawam Ma, Bella Villa Agawam, Bella Agawam, Bella Villa Agawam Menu, Bella Villa Pizza Agawam Ma, and Bella Pizza Agawam.