2401 Ivy Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22903

Bellair Market

Cuisine: Sandwiches, American, Grocery

Bellair Market is a Sandwiches, American, and Grocery restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"The sandwhichs are my favorite sandwhichs I have ever had in my life!!!"
"Sandwiches are delicious-- atmosphere homey-- great service-- "
  • 10/26/2019

A diner from Charlottesville, VA tried it.

• 1/17/2018

A diner from Charlottesville, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The sandwhichs are my favorite sandwhichs I have ever had in my life!!!
  • 10/01/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/31/2014

A Sandwiches chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sandwiches are delicious-- atmosphere homey-- great service--
  • 7/18/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/29/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 4/05/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/03/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/04/2013

A diner from Springfield, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2013

A Sandwiches food lover from Upper Marlboro, MD tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

kmc5k photo

kmc5k

St Louis, MO

Best sandwiches in Charlottesville

Bellair Market is one of the things I will miss the most about Charlottesville. It is a small house connected to a gas station and as such does not seem appealing to most – however what is inside is wondrous. As a sandwich fan to begin with, I am very picky about calling something a 5 star. However, Bellair Market has the freshest Boar’s Head meats, cheeses, and vegetables. It is the sole reason I began putting banana peppers and avocado on all of my sandwiches – as I was never a fan before.

A first trip to Bellair Market can be intimidating, as the regulars during lunchtime filter through the line so quickly. However, despite the incredibly quick service – no one gets angry if you take a minute to look over the sandwich list as we have all been there before. My first time I actually picked any 3 sandwiches off the list and nothing has let me down yet. After many visits, I have determined the “Birdwood” to be my favorite.

I have never eaten the gourmet pastas and other foods served at Bellair Market – however having eaten almost all of the sandwiches on the menu, I doubt it would let me down. I believe this shop is best for lunch however, as the breakfast choices could be seen as lacking.

Oh and for the frequent visitors – make sure to get a 5 for $5 card.

Birdwood

Sandwiches American Online Ordering

Bellair Market  Restaurant Reviews

Bellair Market is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Belair Market Charlottesville Menu, Bel Air Exxon Charlottesville Va, Bellair Market Menu Charlottesville, Bel Air Market Charlottesville, Bel Air Market Charlottesville Menu, Bellair Market Menu, and Bellair Market Charlottesville.