Bellis Bistro & Spirits

Bellis Bistro & Spirits is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Ordered a Manhattan. Looked ok, tasted like water. $10.00. Had the Bellis burger. $12.00 It was a dry frozen pattie and did not come the way I ordered it. Wait for service was excruciatingly long and our server was not especially congenial. Two peopl"
"Can not wait to go back!!!"
Cons
"Slow service, ho hum food, bad pour on the liquor. Expensive considering all of the above."
  • 5/21/2018

A chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 5/12/2018

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food.

Pros
    Can not wait to go back!!!
lb8er photo

lb8er

Milwaukee, WI

Won't go back...

Went to Belli’s Bistro & Spirits with a group of fellow diners. I started at the bar as I wanted a drink first. They have specialty drinks, but I was immediately told by the bartender that I couldn’t order anything with mint as they were out. Mind you, most of their specialty drinks come with mint. She did mention that they did have someone out shopping for it, so I asked how long it would be. She said that she would text them to find out how long. I proceeded to wait at the bar, and the bartended never acknowledged me again or told me how long the wait would be, or even asked me if I wanted a different drink. After about 15 minutes of waiting, I finally asked her how long the wait would be, and she told me about another 10 minutes. I said that I would wait as I was there for dinner.
So, moving on to dinner, there were a total of 6 of us. There was only one server for the whole dining room and the server seemed a bit frazzled. Our table seemed to always be the last she came to unless we flagged her down. The food was nothing special, but at least edible. I had a burger, but I really don’t think they made it in house. Others at the table were not impressed with the food either. It took forever to get the food, yet others who came after us got service and their food before us. There were no apologies, no asking if anyone wanted another drink. It was just lacking in service and food quality overall. Would I go back? No….

Bonbon3 photo

Bonbon3

Milwaukee, WI

Won’t be back

Super long wait for everything – from ordering to receiving food. Waitress frazzled – only one -and never apologized or made reference to delay

Food dry and not thing special although a few in our group liked theirs I think the more expensive entrees were better than burgers and sandwiches.

Would not go back

Grilled chicken sandwich

Just a sandwich. Nothing special or original – dry and edible

Bellis Bistro & Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

Bellis Bistro & Spirits is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.