10403 Main St
Fairfax, VA 22030-3302

Bellissimo

Cuisine: Italian, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Breakfast

Bellissimo is a Italian, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"K"
  • 11/24/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    K
PattyConnors photo

PattyConnors

Fairfax, VA

Suberb food!!!

My daughter and I were walking around Main Street and popping into the small shops when we came upon Bellissimo Restaurant at the corner of Main and University. We had driven by many times but never noticed this restaurant. What a surprise! I had the snails and mussels appetizer and the my daughter had the fresh fennel and baby spinach salad. We had the fish of the day- delicious mouth watering salmon with shrimp in a buttery lemon sauce with capers.
We split the tiramisu for dessert! Fab! A must go place!

Fish of the day

Italian Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Breakfast

Bellissimo  Restaurant Reviews

Bellissimo is located near the cities of Oakton and North Springfield.
People found this by searching for: Bellissimo Restaurant 10403 Main Street Fairfax, Va 22042, Bellissimo Restaurant Fairfax, Bellissimo Fairfax Va, Bellissimo Fairfax, Bellissimo Restaurant In Fairfax, Bellissimo Restaurant Fairfax Gift Certificates, Bellissimo Restaurant Fairfax Va, Bellissimo Mclean, and Bellissimo Restaurant Fairfax Images.