718 Grove St
Manchester, NH 03103

Belmont Hall & Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Coffee, Cafe

"Closest to home cooked I can get."
"None that I can think of."
"Sundays get there early."
  • 3/10/2017

An American chowhound from Nottingham, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2016

A diner from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Closest to home cooked I can get.
    None that I can think of.
    Sundays get there early.
  • 11/12/2016

A dining patron from Manchester, NH tried it.

• 4/15/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/06/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 9/06/2013

An American chowhound from Manchester, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/06/2013

A dining patron from Albany, NY tried it and liked it.

January 10, 2006

Excellent service and value

We eat breakfast here regularly...best breakfast in the city by far. It's clean and cheerful. The food is fast and fresh and not greasy. Have also rented their function room for a baby shower and was thoroughly pleased. The price was…
June 28, 2005

My mom recommended this place as a hall for my wedding last year. My husband and I went there with my mom for lunch and the food was very good. So we looked at the adjoining hall and decided it was the perfect place for our wedding. …

American Coffee Cafe

From CityGrid:

Keeping it Simple & Delicious for Over 79 Years Belmont Hall & Restaurant takes pride in the countless loyal customers & friends we've made over the years. Our tradition and philosophy are one in the same "Keeping it Simple and Affordable, as well as Plentiful & Delicious." Our chefs strive to maintain this tradition by using top quality foods freshly made from scratch everyday in our kitchen. You won't see any items on our menu you can't pronounce. What you will see, are proven family recipes that have made Belmont Hall & Restaurant famous for three generations. Not only do we serve Manchester's Best Breakfast 7 days a week, It's also an excellent place to get together for Showers, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthday's, Graduations, Baptisms, Christenings, Holiday Parties, Office Meetings, Armed services "return from duty" celebrations, Family Reunions or any other occasion formal or casual! How about a Party at Your Place? We also provide The Regions Best Full Service Off-Site Catering Everything from Black Tie Sit-Down Dinners Such as Wedding or Church events to Our all time favorites "Catered Barbeques" for any occasion or no occasion at all. Let us do all the work Set-up, cooking, serving and cleaning. Just Have Fun and Finally Enjoy Your Party!

Belmont Hall & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Belmont Hall & Restaurant is located near the cities of South Hooksett.
People found this by searching for: Belmont Hall & Restaurant, Belmont Hall Catering Menu, Bemonthall.Net, Belmont Hall Restaurant Manchester Nh, Thanksgiving Dinner Manchester Nh, Belmont Hall Thanksgiving Manchester, Belmont Holl Rfotosestaurante, Restaurants In Manchester Vt, and Belmont Hall Manchester Nh Menu.