Lucerne Rd
Montreal Metro Area, QC H4N

Ben and Florentine

Neighborhoods: Mont-Royal
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch

Ben and Florentine is a Breakfast and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Quick start with little extras

This restaurant is located in the TMR Shopping Center. I was here for brunch. The restaurant was about half full, and the noise level was extremely manageable.

The waiters are fast and friendly. Ours offered refills on the coffee and my tea. When the new pot of hot water arrived, he cautioned me that the pot was very hot. “That’s ok”, I replied, “I’m going to let it steep for a few minutes.” But when I peeked in to see if the tea was ready, my teabag was gone! I had some difficulty trying to get his attention afterwards, but — as though he had read my mind — another pot of hot water arrived, this one with a teabag string dangling out of it. When I got the bill, I saw there was no charge for the tea. Nice touch.

Ask for your Rewards card to earn points with every purchase. The card can be used in any branch of the chain. For reasons yet unknown, I have an extra charge on the card for a purchase two weeks earlier — which is very strange because this was my first visit to the restaurant.

chicken pesto panini

The sandwich includes sliced chicken, tomatoes, and mozzarella. I don’t remember any pesto. You get a choice of French fries or tossed salad — or if you can’t decide, have half of each like I did. You will get some huge packs of Renée’s dressing on the side — my choice was Sweet Onion. Surprisingly filling.

Breakfast Brunch Loyalty Card

Ben and Florentine  Restaurant Reviews

Ben and Florentine is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Ban And Florentine Review, Ben Florentine Tmr, Ben & Florentine Prices, Breakfast T.M.R. Shopping Center, Ben And Florentine Tmr, Ben And Florentine, and Where To Eat A Good Breakfast In Tmr Area.