1215 Rue Mansfield
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3B 4G8

Ben & Florentine

(Between Rue Cathcart and Rue Ste-Catherine O)

Neighborhoods: Peter-McGill
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch

Ben & Florentine is a Breakfast and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

weekend starter

I was here for brunch. I arrived late and was initially ushered upstairs to meet my group — but they weren’t there! Yikes! Luckily I spotted them on the way downstairs.

The menu has the typical egg parade of brunch dishes. At the back there is a page of burgers and sandwiches, where I made my selection. The burgers come with a choice of salad, or fries with coleslaw. My friends ordered waffles and French toast. Two of them also had fruit salad, which was served sandwiched between the waffles or French toast. A really different presentation!

Service was reasonably fast and pleasant. I was able to use both my VIP card for a 15% discount, and my Rewards card for future cashback. I didn’t care much for my food choice, but I like the location and I would give them another shot.

grilled chicken burger

The burger was served open-faced. On one side was a huge piece of lettuce, two slices of tomato, shreds of red onion, and two paper-thin slices of dill pickle. The other held a decent-sized chunk of chicken breast. Accompanying the burger was a bunch of skinny French fries, a thimbleful of coleslaw, and individual packets of mayonnaise and relish. The burger was quite bland, even with pepper on the tomato and a healthy squirt of mayonnaise. But with all the veggies it seemed healthy. It did not stay warm. I would probably not order this again.

Breakfast Brunch Loyalty Card

Ben & Florentine  Restaurant Reviews

Ben & Florentine is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Ben And Florentine, Ben And Florentine Mansfield, Ben And Florentine Menu And Food, Ben & Florentine Menu, Ben & Florentine Mcgill, 1215 Mansfield, and 1215 Rue Mansfield, Montréal, Qc H3b 4g8, Corner Cathcart.