400 S Baldwin Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007-1901

Ben & Jerry's

Neighborhoods: Arcadia
Cuisine: Ice Cream, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, American

Ben & Jerry's is a Ice Cream, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

WHY oh WHY?? That's what I thought when I...

WHY oh WHY?? That’s what I thought when I first saw the B&Js place open up at the mall. I am thankful its at the mall, because I don’t go there that much. I don’t really need to say much about B&Js ice cream, right? Its the best. I love it better than Baskin Robbins, Godiva, Haagen Daz, and Cold Stone.

What makes it worse is I LOVE Cherry Garcia. So now I have to have TWO scoops, because I HAVE to try a new flavor, but I can’t ago w/o Cherry Garcia.

Coconut Almond Chip is another goody. mmmm….

And now Lemon Meringue for a limited time?? damn. Thank goodness I have to get to the mall next week. Lemon Meringue, here i cooommmeee….

Ice Cream Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt American

Ben & Jerry's  Restaurant Reviews

Ben & Jerry's is located near the cities of Sierra Madre, Monrovia, Sierra, Victoria, and East Pasadena.
People found this by searching for: Ben & Jerrys Around 91016, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream In Pasadena Ca, Ben And Jerry's In Monrovia, Ben And Jerrys Near Momrovia, Ben & Jerry's Arcadia Ca, Ben & Jerry's Cakes, Pasadena, Ca, Ben And Jerry's Monrovia, Ben & Jerry's, and Ben And Jerry's San Gabriel.