6510 Roosevelt Way Ne
Seattle, WA 98115

Bengal Tiger

Neighborhoods: Roosevelt
Cuisine: Indian, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"It gave a personal touch to have the owner/chef come to your table , greet you and ask how you were finding the food. The last time I was there, 3/2019, I didn’t see him. I hope he was just out for a day, and not that he has stopped this practice altoge"
  • 4/04/2019

Pros
akyeung photo

akyeung

Seattle, WA

I have eaten here maybe 3 times. The first time was supe...

I have eaten here maybe 3 times. The first time was super yummy and on the chef came out and asked out we enjoyed the food. great indian food here, competitive with most UW offerings, and in a nice part of ravenna/greenlake area with other food options.

Indian Lunch Dinner

Taiwanese in University District

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Bengal Tiger  Restaurant Reviews

Bengal Tiger is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Royal Bengal Tiger Restaurant Wa, Best Dish At Bengal Tiger In Seattle, Bengal Tiger Seattle, Royal Bengal Restaurant Seattle, Bengal Tiger Accurate, Royal Bengal Seattle, Bengal Restaurant Roosevelt Seattle, Bengal Tiger Lunch Buffet, and Bengali Lunch Food Photo Facebook Upload.