4250 Birch St
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Benihana

Cuisine: Japanese, Chinese, Seafood

• 2/19/2017

A dining patron from Costa Mesa, CA tried it.

• 1/12/2017

A diner from Newport Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

dcgirl18 photo

dcgirl18

Dallas, TX

Great Fun at Benihana!

Whenever I want dinner and a show I always go to Benihana and I am never disappointed. The Newport Beach Benihana was recently remodeled and it looks awesome! I love the modern new look. My food also was fresh and delicious. I started the evening off with a Sake Sangria and a California Roll. They were the perfect start to a fabulous evening. Then at the hibachi table I was entertained by an awesome chef who had some neat tricks up his sleeve. I always am wowed here. I can’t wait to come back!

adpwrites photo

adpwrites

Foothill Ranch, CA

You can never go wrong with Benihanas !!

Benihana’s flavors are so unique it should categorized under it’s own cuisine. We have ventured to different Teppan houses ( like Yama Teppan House in Dana Point), my husband, “the weekend chef” goes online for Benihana’s secrets …but nothing can replace authentic Benihana flavor.

My daughter & husband ordered the Benihana’s special which is the steak & Lobster ( but they substituted the Fillet Mignon for the steak) I, myself, find the lobster too rich and the chicken hibachi style excellent. But I must say the nothing beats the hibachi Fillet Mignon …must order that next time

Hibachi Chicken

Benihana Special

Japanese Chinese Seafood

Benihana  Restaurant Reviews

Benihana is located near the cities of Lido Isle, Costa Mesa, Central Coast, Balboa, and Huntingtn Bch.
People found this by searching for: Benihana Newport Beach, Japanese Restaurant In Newport Ca., Benihana Huntington Beach, Newport California Hibachi, Benihana Newport Beach Menu, Newport Beach Ca 92660 Mail, and Benihana Locations Newport Beach Ca.