1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Orlando, FL 32830-8430

Benihana

Neighborhoods: Lake Buena Vista
Cuisine: Asian, Sushi, Pub Food

Benihana is a Asian, Sushi, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/31/2016

A diner from Clermont, FL tried it.

• 4/02/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

pebbles photo

pebbles

Smithtown, NY

Great food, Average Service

On a trip to Disneyworld, our family was tired of eating the fast food available at the theme parks. We were craving something fresh, with entertainment, and willing to spend some of our vacation money. The hostess was LESS than welcoming. She never said hi. Since she didn’t even ask “Can I help you?”, I had to be the first to say “Can we get seated with 4”. She asked if I had a reservation and I replied no. I was told the wait was about 15-20 minutes. This was accurate. She brought us to the table and the whole time I’m thinking “should we just leave?”. At the table, the waitress was courteous and nice. The only mistake that she had made was my husband asked her ‘What wine would you recommend". And her first response was “This is the cheapest one that we have” and she pointed to the menu. My husband explained that he wanted a good wine. Rather it was cheap or expensive wasn’t what he was asking. Otherwise, food was great and good atmosphere .

Hibachi Filet Mignon

Fried rice is extra. It includes steamed rice. This was really good! Shrimp appetizer is also included in the show.

Hibachi Kids Shrimp

Kids loved this dish. They also had the Hibach Kids Chicken.

Downtown Disney Asian Sushi

Benihana  Restaurant Reviews

Benihana is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Benihana Restauraut Orlando Menu, Benihana Orlando Menu, Benihana Orlando, Benihana Lake Buena Vista Menu, Benihana Downtown Disney, Orlando Benihana, and Benihana Hilton Downtown Disney.