1200 5th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101

Benihana

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Japanese, Seafood, Bar

Benihana is a Japanese, Seafood, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/11/2021

A Japanese chowhound from Mercer Island, WA tried it.

• 4/02/2021

A Japanese chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/18/2020

A Japanese food lover from RU tried it.

• 1/05/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried it.

• 4/23/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/08/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/07/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2014

wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA

Benihana-good food, very entertaining!!!

I came here for a b-day shindig last year. Whatta fun place! The food is all cooked right in front of you as you sit with friends or strangers at a big cooker table. As the chef sautays various items, he plays with them, flippin’em around, makin’ them look like they’re alive, etc. It was fun! We laughed so hard and had so much fun. I was in need for a good night out and this place sure did the trick. I would love to go back someday. Much funner with tons of friends…as would anyplace be I guess.

Seafood Diablo

Great food….super fun place to dine!!!

ViPham photo

ViPham

Seattle, WA

They make your food in front of u if you sit down but I m...

They make your food in front of u if you sit down but I mostly had sushi there awhile back. Best in groups

Shodai Teriyaki

Sandwiches in Downtown

Plaza Cafe

American in Downtown

7/26/2021

A diner from Spokane, WA tried Yard House in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/23/2021

A chowhound from Ho Chi Minh City, 20 tried Olive Garden in Pinehurst.

7/22/2021

A Japanese chowhound from US tried I Love Teriyaki in Fremont.

7/20/2021

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Mondello Italian Restaurant in Southeast Magnolia, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Slow service, very unfriendly main woman very Italian looking with long black hair who took our order, long wait and food was not hot when finally served to us. No Smiles or welcoming, most inhospitable.
7/01/2021

A dining patron from Severodvinsk, 06 tried Shodai Teriyaki in Mann, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
<a href="reddit.com">here</a>
Cons
Good
Comments
<a href="reddit.com">here</a>
7/01/2021

A dining patron from Severodvinsk, 06 tried The Yellow Leaf Cupcake Company in Belltown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I didn't expect that but I really liked this place. I was there when I drove by.I had a burger and Slush Float and those were really good. I'm a painter and I did some sketches and I gonna post them to my blog and tell about the place. I always put <a hre
6/30/2021

A diner from Labelle, FL tried Adolfo's Italian Restaurant in Gatewood.

6/27/2021

A Hamburgers food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Burgermaster-Aurora in Greenwood.

6/17/2021

A Chowder chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Sunfish in Alki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
best fish and chips
Comments
nothing fancy, across from the beach, parking is tough during the summer
6/12/2021

A diner from Puyallup, WA tried Luso Food and Wine in Greenwood.

MS Prime Japanese Good for groups

Taiwanese in University District

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in Downtown

Benihana  Restaurant Reviews

Benihana is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food In Kalamazoo Where They Cook It In Front Of You, Resturant Where The Food Is Cooked Right In Front Of Youseattle, Restaurants Where They Cook In Front Of You, Restaurants That Cook In Front Of You Seattle, Resturants That Make Food In Front Of You Near Seattle, Japanese Restaurant They Cook Infront Of You In Seattle, Benihana Seattle, Restaurants That Cook In Front Of You, and Benihana Seattle Menu.