1005 Hwy 20
Big Rapids, MI 49307

Bennigan's

Cuisine: Irish, Private Parties, Brunch

Bennigan's is a Irish, Private Parties, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"food and service"
  • 10/11/2014

An Irish chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    food and service
orveana photo

orveana

Reed City, MI

poor service

I have been eating at Bennigans for years and have never had such poor service. Waitress took our order, brought our drinks and later as she was walking by just shoved our food in front of us and left. She was in the bar area talking to another waitress and the resturant was not busy. I had to motion her back to the table to get some salad dressing for our salads because there wasn’t any on them. I also asked for a dinner roll or crackers to go with the salad and she said they didn’t have any and walked away. She brought the dressing back and did not return to our table until she brought the bill. No refills on drinks or asked if we wanted anythng else. I was at the Big Rapids resturant Monday, 11-12-12

Kilkenny's Country Chicken Salad

Salad was smaller than usual and had no dressing on it

Irish Wine Served Liquor Served

Bennigan's  Restaurant Reviews

Bennigan's is located near the cities of Green.
People found this by searching for: Bennegins, Big Rapids, Mi, Bennigans In Big Rapids, Mi, Bemmigans, Big Rapids Mi, Bennigans Bigrapids Mi, Bennigan's Big Rapids Mi, Bennigan's Big Rapids Michigan Menu With Drink Prices, Bennigans Big Rapids, Big Rapids Bennigans, and Bennigans Big Rapids Mi.