3808 S Mission St
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Bennigan's

Cuisine: Irish, Private Parties, Brunch

Pros
"The food was amazing. Convenience for visiting my daughter at CMU."
Cons
"none at this time"
Comments
"More Michigan micro brews on tap might work for me."
  • 6/18/2020

A diner from US tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2014

An Irish chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.

RHall381 photo

RHall381

South Lyon, MI

no margaritas for me!

I’m rating Bennigan’s as a 3 becuse they have excellent food. I had the salmon and wild rice this month, and it was delcious. Large portions, too, I could barely eat it all. My problem with this place is that there is almost NO alcohol in their margaritas. I imagine it’s the same with other mixed drinks, since margaritas are the only ones I have ordered there, that is all I will comment on. Two summers ago a group of us sat in there for about 3 hours drinking margaritas. I drank at least 10 of them myself. I couldn’t even tell I was drinking anything, and when I woke up in the morning I felt wonderful – no headache, no dry mouth, no sign of having drank so many margaritas the night before. I forgot all about it this year and ordered another one. I should have watched them make it, but I didn’t. All I know is, it’s not worth the $5.95 they charge, because it’s just a frozen fruity drink.

GRILLED SALMON

Taste was awesome, served hot with wild rice, more than one person can eat!

Irish Wine Served Liquor Served

Bennigan's  Restaurant Reviews

Bennigan's is located near the cities of Mt Pleasant.
People found this by searching for: Mt Pleasant Bennigans, Bennigans College Night Mount Pleasant, Bennigans Mount Pleasant, Bennigans Mt. Pleasant, Bennigan's Menu Mt Pleasant Mi, Bennigan's Menu Mount Pleasant Mi, Bennigans Mt Pleasant, Bennigan's In Mount Pleasant, and Benningtons Mt Pleasant Mi.