500 Hamilton Blvd

westbrook82 photo

westbrook82

Bartonville, IL

Rude Rude Rude

Ok so I have ate at Bennigans probably a total of 5 times in my life and I’m 26yrs old. So far I have only eaten one item off the menu. I get the KilKenny’s Chicken Wrap every single time and it has been good every single time. I must add though that the service is the worst I have ever encountered! I thought eaten there was bad service but oh no. My co-workers and I called to get an updated menu faxed to us. After about ten minutes of waiting I called back and the same lady answered the phone. I explained the issue and she explained to me that they were too busy to send us a menu. I explained that I had an order to place; she explained that it would be about a half an hour before they could make our order. I told her that we wouldnt come get it til the time was right because of lunch schedules. The lady answered back with a lovely hangup. We finally received the faxed menu and sent back our order. Before leaving we called to make sure it was received and made. The lady said that the order was almost complete. We drove over there to find out that they had never made our order and had no clue about us placing an order. We walked out empty handed and without an apology.

American Brunch Kid Friendly

Bennigan's  Restaurant Reviews

Bennigan's is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Garde.
People found this by searching for: Bennigans Menu Pictures, Bennigan's Menu With Prices, Bennigan's Restaurant Menu Prices Peoria, Il, Bennigans Review Peoria, Bennigans Peoria Il Review, Bennigans Menu Prices, Bennigans Dubai Menu, Bennigans Peoria Il, and Bennigan's Menu + Peoria, Il.