Bento & Noodles

Neighborhoods: Terra Nova
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Pub Food

Bento & Noodles is a Japanese, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"Food is good and the service is decent. We come here at least once a month."
"Good food"
"The chicken teriyaki is so good, the service was great good atmosphere. Just perfect "
"Great service portions are very large considering other places and they always serve with a smile"
"Food"
"Going there since 1999"
"Love going there Have been for 14 years "
"Good food and good prices"
Cons
"Think chicken wings had MSG. 5 hours later and my head still hurts "
"Great service portions are very large considering their competitors also very delicious and the ambience is very subtle but quite quaint"
"The servers aren't always the most polite or attentive"
Comments
"Rude staff!"
"Poor service....dirty place"
lyn20 photo

lyn20

San Diego, CA

Dirty fork

Went to ate at this restaurant and my granddaughter showed me their dirty fork that was placed by a server on top of a table napkin. Food was still stacked on both sides of the fork, so gross. I told one of the lady server to show it to the one in charge and another lady came over and ask if we need a fork, which she was already holding. I told her about the dirty fork and she said , that’s okay. My husband said, it is not okay to give us dirty fork. That is unhealthy. I will never go back to this place ever again. Who knows who used that dirty fork? Do they even wash their dishes? Eu, how gruesome.

Combo

worms

This place is the most horrible place I have ever eaten. We found a WORM in our plate with inside the food. I will never EVER EVER eat here again. Completely DIRTY AND UNSANITARY!!! GROSEE… i WOULD give it a zero but it wont let me.

June 4, 2011

accountant

sliced sashami very generous with thick cuts. bought the queenjoy platter-good, however be ready to wait a little-service kinda slow..but price vs quality vs convenience; 2 out of 3 is not bad!

Japanese Lunch Delivery

Bento & Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/17/2017 A diner from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2017 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the California chef special roll
  • 1/28/2017 A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2017 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 12/23/2016 A diner from Imperial Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is good and the service is decent. We come here at least once a month.
  • 11/17/2016 A diner from AZ tried it.

• 11/11/2016 A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 10/28/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 10/23/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/22/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

Bento & Noodles is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Bento Noodles, Bento Noodle On H St, Bento & Noodles Menu, Bento Noodles Terra Nova Menu, Bento And Noodles, Bento And Noodles Menu, Bento Noodle, Bento And Noodles Terra Nova, and Bento Noodles Menu.