Bento & Noodles

Neighborhoods: Terra Nova
Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Pub Food

Bento & Noodles is a Japanese, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"The chicken teriyaki is so good, the service was great good atmosphere. Just perfect "
"Great service portions are very large considering other places and they always serve with a smile"
"Food"
"Going there since 1999"
"Love going there Have been for 14 years "
"Good food and good prices"
Cons
"Great service portions are very large considering their competitors also very delicious and the ambience is very subtle but quite quaint"
"The servers aren't always the most polite or attentive"
Comments
"Rude staff!"
"Poor service....dirty place"
lyn20 photo

lyn20

San Diego, CA

Dirty fork

Went to ate at this restaurant and my granddaughter showed me their dirty fork that was placed by a server on top of a table napkin. Food was still stacked on both sides of the fork, so gross. I told one of the lady server to show it to the one in charge and another lady came over and ask if we need a fork, which she was already holding. I told her about the dirty fork and she said , that’s okay. My husband said, it is not okay to give us dirty fork. That is unhealthy. I will never go back to this place ever again. Who knows who used that dirty fork? Do they even wash their dishes? Eu, how gruesome.

Combo

worms

This place is the most horrible place I have ever eaten. We found a WORM in our plate with inside the food. I will never EVER EVER eat here again. Completely DIRTY AND UNSANITARY!!! GROSEE… i WOULD give it a zero but it wont let me.

June 4, 2011

accountant

sliced sashami very generous with thick cuts. bought the queenjoy platter-good, however be ready to wait a little-service kinda slow..but price vs quality vs convenience; 2 out of 3 is not bad!

Japanese Lunch Delivery

Bento & Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/22/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 9/17/2016 A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
    Think chicken wings had MSG. 5 hours later and my head still hurts
  • 7/25/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 7/09/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 5/08/2016 A diner from National City, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2016 A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 2/06/2016 A diner from Hurst, TX tried it.

• 1/10/2016 A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

Bento & Noodles is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Bento Noodles Chula Vista, Bento Noodles, Bento & Noodles Menu, Bento Noodles Menu, Bento Noodle, Bento And Noodles Menu, Bento And Noodles, and Bento And Noodles Terra Nova Menu.