Bento & Noodles

Neighborhoods: Terra Nova
Cuisine: Japanese, Fusion, Lunch

Bento & Noodles is a Japanese, Fusion, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Overall
Pros
"I love the California chef special roll"
"Food is good and the service is decent. We come here at least once a month."
"Good food"
"The chicken teriyaki is so good, the service was great good atmosphere. Just perfect "
"Great service portions are very large considering other places and they always serve with a smile"
"Food"
"Going there since 1999"
"Love going there Have been for 14 years "
"Good food and good prices"
Cons
"Think chicken wings had MSG. 5 hours later and my head still hurts "
"Great service portions are very large considering their competitors also very delicious and the ambience is very subtle but quite quaint"
"The servers aren't always the most polite or attentive"
Comments
"Rude staff!"
"Poor service....dirty place"
  • 6/02/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 5/11/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/25/2017

A dining patron from Bonita, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2017

A dining patron from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 4/07/2017

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 2/19/2017

A Japanese food lover from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 2/17/2017

A Japanese food lover from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2017

Pros
    I love the California chef special roll
  • 1/28/2017

A Japanese food lover from Chula Vista, CA tried it.

• 1/01/2017

A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

lyn20 photo

lyn20

San Diego, CA

Dirty fork

Went to ate at this restaurant and my granddaughter showed me their dirty fork that was placed by a server on top of a table napkin. Food was still stacked on both sides of the fork, so gross. I told one of the lady server to show it to the one in charge and another lady came over and ask if we need a fork, which she was already holding. I told her about the dirty fork and she said , that’s okay. My husband said, it is not okay to give us dirty fork. That is unhealthy. I will never go back to this place ever again. Who knows who used that dirty fork? Do they even wash their dishes? Eu, how gruesome.

Combo

worms

This place is the most horrible place I have ever eaten. We found a WORM in our plate with inside the food. I will never EVER EVER eat here again. Completely DIRTY AND UNSANITARY!!! GROSEE… i WOULD give it a zero but it wont let me.

Japanese Fusion Dinner

Bento & Noodles  Restaurant Reviews

Bento & Noodles is located near the cities of Lynwood Hills, Lincoln Acres, National City, and Waretown.
People found this by searching for: Bento And Noodles Menu, Bento And Noodles, Bento Noodle, Bento & Noodles Menu, Bento & Noodles Chula Vista, Ca, Bento Noodles Menu, and Bento Noodles.