Berries

Neighborhoods: Northeast Coconut Grove
Cuisine: International, Vegan, Breakfast

Berries is a International, Vegan, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

riapia photo

riapia

Miami, FL

A Little Oasis of Loveliness!

The food at this restaurant is delicious and stands entirely on its own. When our office was located in the Grove, we ordered takeout from Berries for years, going back to when the only thing they did was sandwich and dessert wraps. I don’t know the history behind their transition from that to the wonderfully expanded menu that they have now, but the transformation has been amazing and very successful. Although their food still travels well and you don’t have to go there to partake of the deliciousness, it’s really worth the effort.

The inside of the restaurant is unimpressive, but the outside patio is delightful….nothing overdone, just cozy and comfortable…a great place to meet someone at the bar for happy hour or a perfect dinner destination. When it’s cold out, they having heaters that make it so toasty I could stay there talking with friends over drinks and appetizers for hours. The last time I did this we shared fried calamari, steamed mussels and an order of hummus and everything was perfect.

It isn’t cheap, but it’s worth the price of admission. The grilled salmon is delicious. I don’t normally like to order fish at non-seafood restaurants, but I can almost guarantee that if I order salmon medium rare, even for delivery, I’m going to get exactly what I ask for. The skirt steak with scalloped potatoes and asparagus is always a hit. There are also dishes you can’t find everywhere like pumpkin ravioli and hand cut potato gnocchi.

Berries seems like it’s better suited to the heart of the Grove or even South Beach. It’s in the oddest location for what it is…27th Avenue and walking distance to nowhere! But that’s just fine by me because that keeps it from being a tourist destination. The minute that changes my fear is that the prices will go up and the quality will go down, so I hope it stays just where it is and just the way it is…perfect every time.

July 26, 2012

Seriously, Thursday t-bones at Berries is my favorite night of the week! Read ad find out why at:http://caviarchronicles.com/category/berries-in-the-grove/
July 24, 2012

Went here for brunch last Saturday morning. Parking is a bit of a hassle and there was a little bit of a wait but, over all, nothing too bad. Our waitress (Jordan) wasn't the greatest. She didn't check back often enough and told us our…
January 22, 2012

Very few places in Miami welcomes you and your dog. They are dog friendly and even bring your dog fresh ice water in a dog bowl! Ambiance is earthy and the lounge music fits perfectly. The bar area is interactive, perfect if dining alone.…

International Parking Vegan
Tips
  • Brunch is served from 9am until 3pm on Saturday and Sunday, adding staples like Belgian waffles, Eggs Benedict, and pancakes to the regular lunch menu.
  • The bar keeps pouring until 1am on weekends, long after the kitchen closes.
  • Happy Hour takes place daily from 4pm to 7pm with half-priced drinks. Tuesday also features $10 pasta specials.

Berries  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/08/2016 A diner from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Berries is located near the cities of Brickell, Little Havana, Pequena Habana, Allapattah, and Miami Dade County.
People found this by searching for: Berry's 33133, Berries 33133, Berries Coconut Grove Breakfast, Berries Miami Menu, Berries Coral Gables, Berries Menu Coral Gables, Berries In Coconut Grove Recently Expanded, and Berries Restaurant Coconut Grove.