2884 SW 27th Ave
Miami, FL 33133

Berries

Neighborhoods: Northeast Coconut Grove
Cuisine: International, Vegan, Breakfast

Berries is a International, Vegan, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/08/2016

An International food lover from Hayward, CA tried it.

• 12/31/2013

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

riapia photo

riapia

Miami, FL

A Little Oasis of Loveliness!

The food at this restaurant is delicious and stands entirely on its own. When our office was located in the Grove, we ordered takeout from Berries for years, going back to when the only thing they did was sandwich and dessert wraps. I don’t know the history behind their transition from that to the wonderfully expanded menu that they have now, but the transformation has been amazing and very successful. Although their food still travels well and you don’t have to go there to partake of the deliciousness, it’s really worth the effort.

The inside of the restaurant is unimpressive, but the outside patio is delightful….nothing overdone, just cozy and comfortable…a great place to meet someone at the bar for happy hour or a perfect dinner destination. When it’s cold out, they having heaters that make it so toasty I could stay there talking with friends over drinks and appetizers for hours. The last time I did this we shared fried calamari, steamed mussels and an order of hummus and everything was perfect.

It isn’t cheap, but it’s worth the price of admission. The grilled salmon is delicious. I don’t normally like to order fish at non-seafood restaurants, but I can almost guarantee that if I order salmon medium rare, even for delivery, I’m going to get exactly what I ask for. The skirt steak with scalloped potatoes and asparagus is always a hit. There are also dishes you can’t find everywhere like pumpkin ravioli and hand cut potato gnocchi.

Berries seems like it’s better suited to the heart of the Grove or even South Beach. It’s in the oddest location for what it is…27th Avenue and walking distance to nowhere! But that’s just fine by me because that keeps it from being a tourist destination. The minute that changes my fear is that the prices will go up and the quality will go down, so I hope it stays just where it is and just the way it is…perfect every time.

williamson photo

williamson

Miami, FL

great

There are many customer’s reviews about the hospitality and quality of the food.The Cartoon Stimulation will provide all adequate information and teach how to play online video games.

Sam12 photo

arunb6 photo

arunb6

New Delhi, DL

cookie

we can use it with various type of the tricks specially when when we start the searches about how to clear cookies in google chrome windows 10. Every chrome subject now you can get quickly here. Thanks a lot

International Vegan Takeout

Berries  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Berries Coral Gables, Berries Menu Coral Gables, Berries Miami Menu, Berry's 33133, Berries Restaurant Coconut Grove, Berries 33133, Berries In Coconut Grove Recently Expanded, and Berries Coconut Grove Breakfast.