1101 Main St
Sumner, WA 98390-1414

Berry Land Cafe

Cuisine: Cafe, Catering, Lunch

Berry Land Cafe is a Cafe, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great food great service!"
  • 8/11/2014

A Cafe chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food great service!
hiscelticgirl photo

hiscelticgirl

Bonney Lake, WA

OMG Amazing Breakfast

I love going to breakfast here. The food is soo good. Service is great even when we went there in the middle of the Christmas parade to watch the parade from our seat inside the restaurant they where attentive and provided us with excellent service.

Everything from the hot cocoa to the country fried steak was amazing. I almost forgot to go out and get pictures of my kids in the parade.

Country Fried Steak and Eggs

Delish! Serving size was ample I had to take some home and the potatoes where done right not overdone or dry. Great gravy and overall presentation was inviting.

Cafe Catering Dinner

Berry Land Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Berry Land Cafe is located near the cities of North Puyallup, Lake Tapps, Puyallup, and Bonney Lake.
People found this by searching for: Berryland Cafe Hours, Berryland Sumner Wa, Berry Land Cafe Menu, Berryland Cafe Sumner, Berry Land Cafe, Berryland Cafe Menu, Berry Land Cafe Sumner, and Berrylandrestaurantsumner.