2855 Hwy 49
Florence, MS 39073-9409

Berry's Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Fish and Chips, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Berry's Seafood Restaurant is a Fish and Chips, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I am appalled at the references to racism at this establishment. This is a family friendly Christian eatery. I am my family are from the area and frequent their lunch buffet. Have never witnessed one incident of behavior other than courtesy and kindness. "
"All the black people were seated in a separate room. It made me weep and I had to leave to witness the hate still alive and well. "
"They seated all of the black customers in the back room, I sat there and watched the whole thing. I won't be returning!"
"CRAB!!!!"
"The service was great! The food was great as well!!!"
"Leaving there!"
"Food really good..."
"Great food great deserts . Food was kept fresh and bars kept clean"
"Plenty of fresh vegetables"
"Good desserts"
"Desserts, Seafood"
"Food was good but seem racist in my opinion."
"Kept the buffet full"
Cons
"Completely racist. As a white American I had hoped seeing that cross we might be able to exalt Christ together as one people, but all the black customers were seated in the back like the 1960s. Horrifying. "
"Racism "
"I enjoyed everything! No negative comment! All positive over here!"
"Too lengthy to comment"
"Pricey for small kids. . I have 4 yr old.. too high for how they eat..."
"Cleanliness of tables was ok but not great"
"Price for toddlers and kids 5 to 6"
"Decor"
Comments
"I would suggest that the black community spend their money somewhere else "
"I love everything about Berry's! "
"The Only positive is Exalting JESUS CHRIST."
"You hit it right on with your menu no suggestions "
"Need bigger location"
"The waiter was very kind"
  • 4/30/2019

A Fish and Chips chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/28/2018

A diner from Brandon, MS tried it.

• 4/10/2018

A Fish and Chips food lover from Memphis, TN tried it.

• 4/04/2018

A dining patron from Versailles, KY tried it.

• 2/19/2018

A Fish and Chips food lover from Jackson, MS tried it.

• 2/14/2018

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2018

A Fish and Chips chowhound from Brandon, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/30/2017

A dining patron from Woodstock, GA tried it.

• 12/19/2017

A dining patron from Jackson, MS tried it.

• 11/01/2017

A Fish and Chips food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

MariaJ21 photo

MariaJ21

Birmingham, AL

education

I visited many restaurants but here you are sharing nice recipe which so delicious. I always visit this to find new recipe also if you are interested in personal cooking then visit this site and get unique ideas. Now you can check essayvikings review and get new tips about your work. Thanks for sharing with us that restaurants.

Fish and Chips Good For Kids Dinner

Berry's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Berry's Fish House Florence Ms, Berry Fish House, Berry's Seafood Florence Ms, Berry's Seafood, Berry's Seafood Restaurant, Berrys Seafood Florence Ms, and Berry's Seafood Menu Florence Ms.