450 Beta St
Victoria, BC V8Z

Beta Street Cafe

Neighborhoods: Burnside

Beta Street Cafe is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jsmith2998 photo

jsmith2998

Victoria, BC

One of Victoria's best

A friend took me to the Beta Cafe a few months ago and I enjoyed my experience so much that I have been a regular ever since.

I came for the breakfast but I stayed for the soup….and I am not even a big soup fan. But one cold day in December I decided to try the soup and I must say I was impressed. There is a different and tasty soup every day of the week.

If you have never been down Beta St and you likely havent been then you have missed one of Victoria’s best kept secrets.

Beta Griddle

Once of the best things I have ever eaten in my whole life. I honestly tried to think of a more enjoyable item that I have eaten and struggled to do so. Four made to order pancakes with eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham/suasage/or bacon with syrup on the pancakes. I must have two beta griddles every week or my week is not complete!

Beta Street Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Beta Street Cafe is located near the cities of Powell River District, Woss, Darcy, Oak Bay, and Esquimalt.
People found this by searching for: Beta Street Cafe Soup, Beta Cafe Constanta Meniu, Beta St Cafe, Str. Victoria Constanta, Beta Street Cafe Victoria, Beta Street Cafe, Pancakes Menu Burnside, 450 Beta Street Victoria Bc, and Soup Burnside Victoria.