Betos Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The pros, well I didn't get sick.."
"Taco's!!!! & hot sauce was great"
"Amazing Mexican good yum!"
"Burritos"
Cons
"They were slow, and four times now gave me the wrong order and me not knowing until I get home."
"Loud & took a while to get the food "
"The drive through window is located in a bad area "
"Long wait"
Comments
"Maybe not being ride when I cone back in from you wrecking my order and accommodating me with some gratitude. I pay for good food and if not for the public you would go broke. Show some humanity and courtesy for your buyers."
November 14, 2009

Beto's Mexican Food is muy bueno!

Beto's is great! Probably one of the most authentic fast food restaurants in the area. The guacamole is super yummy, and their burrito's are HUGE! You could eat them for 2 or 3 meals.
June 8, 2009

If you want some good mexican...

This food is fantastic! It is incredibly authentic and the tortilla's are the best I've had. The Texano burrito is my absolute favorite. I highly recommend their horchata drink too!
April 6, 2007

GOOD FOOD

We always eat here every chance we can! The food is wonderful! The service is okay... sometimes a bit of a wait but well worth the wait! The inside is fair in cleanliness but we usually don't eat inside.

Mexican American Latin American

Betos Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/25/2015 A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/20/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 12/12/2015 A diner from Muskegon, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2015 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The pros, well I didn't get sick..
    Comments
  • 10/03/2015 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/28/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 5/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Taco's!!!! & hot sauce was great
    Cons
    Loud & took a while to get the food
  • 1/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Betos Mexican Food is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Beto's Ogden Menu, Betos Menu Ogden Utah, Betos Menu Ogden Ut, Betos Ogden Ut, Betos Ogden Utah Menu, Betos Ogden Menu, Beto's Menu Ogden, Ogden Betos Menu, and Betos Ogden.