1015 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84404

Betos Mexican Food

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"Garbage cold food "
"The pros, well I didn't get sick.."
"Taco's!!!! & hot sauce was great"
"Amazing Mexican good yum!"
"Burritos"
Cons
"They were slow, and four times now gave me the wrong order and me not knowing until I get home."
"Loud & took a while to get the food "
"The drive through window is located in a bad area "
"Long wait"
Comments
"Maybe not being ride when I cone back in from you wrecking my order and accommodating me with some gratitude. I pay for good food and if not for the public you would go broke. Show some humanity and courtesy for your buyers."
  • 6/06/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ogden, UT tried it.

• 5/31/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 5/13/2017

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried it.

• 4/09/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Kaysville, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2017

A Mexican food lover from Ogden, UT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Garbage cold food
  • 4/01/2017

• 3/11/2017

A diner from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

A dining patron from Ogden, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/26/2016

A Mexican chowhound from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 14, 2009

Beto's Mexican Food is muy bueno!

Beto's is great! Probably one of the most authentic fast food restaurants in the area. The guacamole is super yummy, and their burrito's are HUGE! You could eat them for 2 or 3 meals.
June 8, 2009

If you want some good mexican...

This food is fantastic! It is incredibly authentic and the tortilla's are the best I've had. The Texano burrito is my absolute favorite. I highly recommend their horchata drink too!
April 6, 2007

GOOD FOOD

We always eat here every chance we can! The food is wonderful! The service is okay... sometimes a bit of a wait but well worth the wait! The inside is fair in cleanliness but we usually don't eat inside.

7/21/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Syracuse, UT tried Criddle's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Always timely with the food served to a group at a table, no one waits, service is friendly, they accomdate and move tables around. Busy. It is a family diner setting in my mind and I like that.
Cons
none, I like the place.
Comments
Nice if you are a single dining also.
7/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from Syracuse, UT tried Tony's Pizza and liked it.

7/19/2017

A diner from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man.

7/11/2017

A chowhound from Apple Valley, CA tried Mansion House Dining Room.

7/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Ogden, UT tried Pizza Man.

7/09/2017

A Pizza food lover from Herriman, UT tried Tony's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Salt Lake City, UT tried Burger King in Ogden Central Buisness District.

6/29/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Ligori's Pizza & Pasta.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Tony's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I usually love this place , but today I took my kids in for lunch, and it was astonishing the way a couple if the employees were acting, o ne in particular, Nicole, loud, obnoxious, using profanity, non stop , making sexual enduindos, in front of cus
Cons
Hire staff with class
6/23/2017

An American food lover from US tried Karen's Cafe.

Mexican American Latin American

Betos Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Betos Mexican Food is located near the cities of South Ogden and Marriott Slaterville.
People found this by searching for: Betos Menu Ogden, Betos Ogden Ut, Betos Ogden Menu, Betos Menu Ogden Utah, Betos Ogden, Betos Menu Ogden Ut, and Betos Ogden Utah Menu.