1473 Banksville Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15216-3365

Beto's Pizza & Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Beechville
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Gluten Free

Pros
"Pizza with extra cheese"
Cons
"Too far from where I live."
Comments
"Busy place"
  • 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 7/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/31/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pizza with extra cheese
    Cons
    Too far from where I live.
    Comments
    Busy place
  • 2/12/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2014

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 10/06/2013

A diner from US tried it.

Pizza

February 22, 2011

I love it

I love this pizza!!!\r Got to admit I wasn't too crazy about the whole idea of cold cheese and toppings, but I am very open minded and gave it a try. As you can tell I loved it. Everytime i'm near the place I have to stop and get a cut.
October 22, 2008

aaaahhhmaaaazzziiinnnggggg

this pizza was AMAZING. I love it sooooo much.\r i get it as much as possible. so delicious. i highly\r recommend it to anyone that wants good pizza. \r however, the down side, is that they don't deliver.

Pizza Parking Dinner
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Beto's Pizza & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Beto's Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Betos Pizza, Beto's Pizza Menu, Betos Mt Lebanon, Beto's Pizza Banksville Menu, Beto's Pizza & Restaurant Pittsburgh, Pa, Betos Pizza Menu, Beto's Pizza, Beto's Mt. Lebanon Menu, and Betos Menu.