2717 W Olympic Blvd Ste 108

Beverly Soon Tofu

Neighborhoods: Mid-Wilshire
Cuisine: Korean, Gluten Free, Breakfast

• 1/12/2014

A Korean chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

pleasurepalate photo

pleasurepalate

My Absolute Favorite Korean Soon Tofu House in LA!

At Beverly Soon Tofu, our meal started with a tofu appetizer topped with seaweed in a bowl of sesame oil. The tofu was so airy and cloud-like that it definitely bode well for things to come. The panchan was also a step above BCD and of a much better quality. The bean sprouts and cucumber were cool and crunchy and the kimchi had a nice kick to it.

Before our soon tofu soups arrived, we shared a bowl of bibimbap, which had white rice topped with lettuce, carrots, beef short ribs bean sprouts, mushrooms, tofu, a fried egg as well as other items. With the addition of the chili paste tossed with the bibimbap, it could have easily been a meal onto itself and a delicious one at that.

Finally, our soups arrived. I ordered the beef and kimchee soon tofu, which was steaming away when it hit the table and of course, hot enough to cook the raw egg I broke into the bowl. It looked and smelled good and my firste was sheer heaven. The soup itself was flavorful, full-bodied and rich. Care was definitely put into the making of it.

Just like the tofu appetizer we had earlier, the tofu in the soup was soft, silky and gave you the feeling that it was going to melt away in your mouth. If only this tofu house was closer to where I lived, I’d probably be a dedicated repeat customer.

Tofu Appetizer at Beverly Soon Tofu

Agy-38grer27c6abblkses
tulips500

Irvine, CA

Beverly Soon Tofu  Restaurant Reviews

Beverly Soon Tofu is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Korean Vegetarian Los Angeles, Beverly Tofu House, Kimchi Soon Tofu, Soon Tofu, Bibimbap Barley, Beverly Soon Tofu Menu, Beverly Soon Tofu, and Beverly Soon Tofu Restaurant Menu.