9128 W Pico Blvd

JosefVienna photo

JosefVienna

Santa Monica, CA

day-old cookies

I used to shop here regularly when I lived in the neighborhood. I was in the area this morning so I stopped in to buy two black and white cookies. Being that there were only six in the display case, I asked the manager if they were made today. He insisted that they were and said that there were plenty more in the back. Well, they were stale – a day old. I love bakery items, so I can tell when they are stale. It is shameful to sell day-old items at full price, but to blatantly lie about it borders on criminal behavior. Needless to say, I will never stop by this bakery again. Shame on them.

black and white cookies

stale

Bakeries Kosher Gluten Free

Beverlywood Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Beverlywood Bakery is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Beverylywood Bakery Pico Blvd, Beverly Wood Bakery, Beverlywood Bakery Pico Menu, Beverlywood Bakery Menu, Beverlywood Bakery Los Angeles, Ca, Beverlywood Bakery Cake, Jewish Bakery Menus Los Angeles, Beverlywood Bakery Pico Blvd, and Beverlywood Bakery.