1110 N Silverbell Rd

Tns photo

Tns

Tucson, AZ

Sick as can be!!!

My husband, daughter and I went to eat at Bianchi’s all three of us where sick within 3 hours. I must say I have never been so sick. I will never go back to eat at this restaurant. We had the chicken Alfredo pizza, a deluxe meat pizza, Italian sandwich, fries and zucchini. Not sure what did it because we all shared a little of all the foods.

T123M1 photo

T123M1

Tucson, AZ

Food Poisoning!

I ordered their spaghetti and got sicker than hell within 2 hours. I thought I was gonna die. I had diarrhea and vomiting. Really ruined my day …felt terrible and laid in bed. Boy was I pissed! Never again! They must of gave me some old E-Coli or Salmonella leftover spaghetti that was sitting out instead of the lazy cook making fresh.
I will only go to Olive Garden for spaghetti from now on.

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

November 22, 2008

East Coast Flavor

From the family-run casal atmosphere to the heaping servings of pasta, Bianchi's flashes me back to the mom and pop shops of my east coast youth. When our family travels to Tucson we look forward to eating pizza at Bianchi's (their crust…

2/17/2019

A Mexican food lover from US tried Tanias Flour Tortillas.

2/16/2019

A dining patron from Fort Myers, FL tried Wee Went Wong's (CLOSED).

2/12/2019

A Buffet food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Hometown Buffet in Colonia Del Valle and liked it.

2/12/2019

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried Mosaic Cafe Dos.

2/11/2019

A Fastfood Burger food lover from US tried Wendy's in Midvale Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service! And freshly cooked meat, loved it!
2/10/2019

A Barbecue chowhound from Tucson, AZ tried Boston Market in Terra Del Sol.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
2/06/2019

A dining patron from US tried Tanias Flour Tortillas.

2/01/2019

A Mexican food lover from Tucson, AZ tried Tanias Flour Tortillas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, good customer service.
1/30/2019

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Tanias Flour Tortillas.

1/26/2019

A diner from US tried Carl's Jr..

Pizza Parking Subs

Bianchi's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Bianchi's Pizza is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Bianchi Pizza, Bianchi's Pizza Tucson, Bianchis Tucson, Bianchi's Pizza Menu Tucson, Bianchi's Tucson, Bianchi's Apple Pie Pizza, Bianchis Menu, Bianchi's Menu Tucson, and Bianchi's Tucson Menu.