1221 Boulevard René-Lévesque O
Montréal, QC H3G

Bier Markt

Cuisine: Pub, Bar, Beer

Bier Markt is a Pub, Bar, and Beer restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Free lunch

I was here for a lunch & learn: a presentation sponsored by a software company. We were on the 3rd floor in a private room. This was my first visit, but others at my table had been before and raved about the food.

We had a group menu with a limited, but interesting selection: two appetizers, three mains, two desserts. Each seat also featured a pen and small notepad from the restaurant.

I was very impressed with the food! The servings were substantial; each course was piping hot and flavorful. The waitresses were very pleasant and unobtrusive during the lecture. Getting a doggie bag was not a problem. I look forward to returning here.

Dunkel Duck Wings at Bier Markt

Dunkel Duck Wings

You get 6 duck drumettes with a jerk-type seasoning. They came with two sharp, tangy sauces: a “gold BBQ” with a strong (but not gaggy) mustard taste and a spicy lingonberry sauce. The duck was well cooked without drying out. I would order this again.

Seared Chicken & Goji Berries at Bier Markt

Seared Chicken & Goji Berries

You get not one but TWO grilled chicken breasts with dried goji berries on top, and a pool of pan juices. Hidden underneath one breast were the vegetables: mixed greens and onion shreds. Instead of rice pilaf, I substituted French fries. This was amazing!

Markt Donuts at Bier Markt

Markt Donuts

You get 4 mini donuts, liberally smothered in cinnamon and icing sugar, and drizzled in a coffee sauce. The donuts were overcooked and hard, but otherwise tasty.

Pub Downtown Canadian (New)

Bier Markt  Restaurant Reviews

Bier Markt is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Menue For Bier Markt Montreal.