Big Biscuit

Cuisine: American, Subs, Catering

• 5/22/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Kay photo

Kay

Blue Springs, MO

Big Biscuit a Big Hit

We’ve been to this Big Biscuit a few times and I have never been disapointed. The food is good diner style food and the selection is good. The waitresses are freindly and we always get good service.

November 23, 2009

Big B, little taste

My wife and I ate there in 2008 and have not returned. Sausage was odd colored and undercooked. Food was bland. I could not believe we were eating at a place that specialized in breakfast. Sorry but yuk. :(
January 11, 2009

Big Biscuit

Food was very good. The price of the food was also very nice. The service was also very quick and accurate. Would recommend it to all my friends and family.

6/11/2017

A Chicken food lover from Louisville, CO tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
It's taken me 45 min each visit to get my order a family bucket & 2 sides so I go to indep off 40 hiway
6/10/2017

A Gluten Free food lover from Blue Springs, MO tried Sandy's Restaurant- Blue Springs.

6/06/2017

An American,Sandwiches,Soup,Bakery chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Panera Bread.

5/17/2017

A dining patron from Blue Springs, MO tried Sandy's Restaurant- Blue Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits and didn't like it.

5/09/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, MO tried Sandy's Restaurant- Blue Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Minsky's Pizza.

4/21/2017

A Japanese food lover from Blue Springs, MO tried Mr. Hibachi.

4/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried China Town Cafe.

4/18/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried Sonic.

American Takeout Good For Kids

Big Biscuit  Restaurant Reviews

Big Biscuit is located near the cities of Lake Tapawingo.
People found this by searching for: Big Biscuit Menu, Big Biscuit Menu Prices, Big Biscuit Restaurant, Big Biscuit Prairie Village Menu, Big Biscuit Menu With Prices, Big Biscuit Prices, and The Big Biscuit Menu With Prices.