215 Parkway Dr

Cuisine: Thai, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

How can you not love this place? Not only is...

How can you not love this place? Not only is the food good, but the atmosphere is fun and the place doesn’t take it’s self too seriously!

We were able to get a table right away at 6pm on a Friday night – not an easy feat at most restaurants in the Gurnee area where we live. I started off with a sweet & tart raspberry lemonade – two of the other diners with us raved about the Sangria so perhaps I’ll try that in the future… We had chicken fiery dumplings and chicken potstickers for appetizers – both were delish and the sauces were quite tasty (I think my husband wanted a jar of the mustard sauce to take home!).

For dinner I had the thai hot pepper chicken with basil & peanuts, a fabulous choice because I was craving something a little on the spicy side! I substituted fried rice instead of the noodles and really enjoyed the combination with chicken, fresh chili peppers, chopped peanuts, red onions, hot sauce. And the best part is I have some left over for lunch today!

February 3, 2010

good food, ok price

Great food, but pretty pricey. I had the beef teriyaki and it was wonderfully prepared. I'd say a must visit in the area, but you may feel your wallet getting lighter bite for bite...
January 30, 2010

everyone likes this place

big bowl is a nice place and like the person before me stated everyone seems to love going there!!!!!!!

6/20/2018

An American food lover from US tried P J Willickers.

2/27/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried P J Willickers.

12/06/2017

A diner from Brookfield, WI tried Flour Child's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/04/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Mundelein, IL tried Sullivan's Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried King's Wharf Restaurant.

5/20/2017

A diner from Buffalo Grove, IL tried Strawberry Field Pancakes and Cafe.

4/25/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried King's Wharf Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/12/2017

A diner from Buffalo Grove, IL tried Go Roma, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2016

An American food lover from Libertyville, IL tried Eddie Merlot's.

6/30/2016

A dining patron from Buffalo Grove, IL tried La Rosa Restaurant & Pizzeria.

Thai Fresh Chinese Takeout

Big Bowl  Restaurant Reviews

Big Bowl is located near the cities of Vernon Township, Waterford, Half Day, Riverwoods, and Bannockburn.
People found this by searching for: Prices Of Big Bowl Menu Items, Best Dishes At Big Bowl, Big Bowl Lunch Menu Lincolnshire Illinois, Big Bowl Lincolnshire Menu, Big Bowl Kids Menu, Downloadable Big Bowl Menu, Big Bowl Lincolnshire I'll, and Big Bowl Lake Forest.