Big Boy Restaurants

Cuisine: Burgers, Late Night, Salads

Pros
"I ordered 4 take out dinners 1 was best burger in world(NOT) looked like a McDonalds reg cheese burger worse burgers I also ordered 2 fish and chip dinners with texas toast for each was extra 2$ toast was burnt fries was burnt the portions was like kid ch"
Cons
"guy runny nose wiping on sleeve while cooking"
Comments
"if someone offered me free dinner at big boys off merriman rd romulus I'd say NOOOOOOO THANK YOU AND RUN SCREAMING"

Burgers Good for groups Takeout

Big Boy Restaurants  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/21/2015 Kat40 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. Kat40 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    guy runny nose wiping on sleeve while cooking
    Comments
  • 8/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/24/2013 A diner from Hanover, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Big Boy Restaurant Near Metro Airport, Big Boy Restaurant Near Detroit Airport, Big Boy Restaurant Romulus, Big Boy Retruant Near Detroit Metro Airport, Big Boy Restaurant Near Detroit Metro Airport, Big Boy Restaurant On Merriman Rd, Big Boy Restaurant Near Metro Detroit Airport, Bobs Big Boy Detroit Airport, and Big Boy Menu Van Buren Township.