1060 Auahi St

manoagirl photo

manoagirl

Honolulu, HI

Always something for everyone

This is an establishment that appeals to all ages and appetites. Waiter Scott is knowledgeable and attentive, and the food is served in large portions.

Flamed-Broiled N.Y. Steak & Eggs

I ordered this dish with kimchee fried rice(surcharge). The steak was a little overdone for my taste, although I ordered it rare, it came out more like medium, but I opted to eat it as is. The steak itself was tasty, no additional condiments required, and the kimchee fried rice was served in a generous portion, with lots of kimchee throughout. I also had a bottomless iced tea which was a little steep at $2.99, but the service was great, with the refills coming frequently. The steak and eggs cost 11.99, plus a $1.99 surcharge for the substitution of kimchee fried rice.

I love burgers and shakes...enough said

I love burgers and shakes…enough said

American Lunch Delivery
Sun 07:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon 07:00AM - 09:00PM
Tue-Thu 07:00AM - 10:30PM
Fri-Sat 07:00AM - 12:30AM

Big City Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Big City Diner is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Big City Diner Honolulu Menu, Big City Diner Menu Honolulu, Big City Diner Menu, Big City Diner Kakaako, 1060 Auahi St., Big City Diner Honolulu, and Big City Diner Ala Moana.