31970 S Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2T

Big On Burgers

Neighborhoods: Clearbrook Commercial
Cuisine: Burgers, Fish, Breakfast

Comments
"Sombre hippy I deffinately remember you both you were great loyal customers and glad to hear you lost weight! Saraj if memory is correct you were fired for stealing money, food and for calling in sick every shift and got caught at the fair. The food was f"
  • 11/10/2014

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
sombrehippie photo

sombrehippie

Burnaby, BC

We've been trying the Big-On Diet - having the...

We’ve been trying the Big-On Diet – having the daily special for pretty much all of our lunches… And we’ve lost weight. Yes, it’s fast food, but they do it right. I swear they may even batter their own onion rings in the back, and I’m pretty sure they cut their own french fries. They fry up real eggs! Try one on the Abby Burger. Mmm. And they make milkshakes in a real live blender, like real men! RAHH. I don’t know how they make money. They actually serve real, good, unMcDonaldified food, CHEAPER than McDonalds food… and most of their clientelle appears to be the same group of little old ladies that eat there every day. Give them some business, people! They deserve it! You deserve it!

Burgers Fish Chips

Big On Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Best Burger Abbotsford, Bigon Burger, Big On Burgers, Best Hamburgers In Abbotsford, Best Burger In Abbotsford, Big On Burgers Abbotsford, and Best Burgers In Abbotsford.