Big Pecker's Bar & Grill

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Lunch

Big Pecker's Bar & Grill is a American, Pub Food, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food nice atmosphere"
"Big Pecker's has very good food and the Service was excellent."
"Food"
"Atmosphere"
"The waitress was very nice!!!"
"Horrible"
"Burgers"
Cons
"None!!"
"I got a chicken taco salad and the chicken was dry and gross."
"Nothing"
"Food!service!"
Comments
"Did I mention the waitress was very nice!"
  • 4/30/2017

An American chowhound from Ocean City, MD tried it.

• 3/06/2017

A dining patron from Port Deposit, MD tried it.

• 12/24/2016

An American food lover from Villas, NJ tried it.

• 10/19/2016

An American food lover from Salisbury, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/29/2016

A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food nice atmosphere
  • 8/24/2016

An American chowhound from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2016

A dining patron from Ocean City, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/27/2016

An American chowhound from Woodbridge, VA tried it.

• 7/24/2016

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/26/2016

A dining patron from Troy, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Big Pecker's has very good food and the Service was excellent.
JoeMollica photo

JoeMollica

Vienna, VA

Mediocre Food, good to sit outside!

Funny name, weak food. This is the second time I’ve been to Big Peckers bar & grill in Ocean City and both times I’ve been left drunkenly wondering why I ate what I ate.

Let me start by saying that few places in Ocean City serve GOOD food. In my opinion most of these places get by on quantity sales alone. That said, Big Peckers fits right in with the rest.

FOOD:: The food leaves a lot to be desired. We ordered nachos for an appetizer, a burger, a taco salad, and a crab cake sandwich. The nachos came out as a gigantic gluttonous blob. Fine, by normal rules, but somehow the flavors just weren’t working out and instead tasted like something I made in high school. My spicy burger came out very much NOT spicy. No problem, but it was also fairly bland as well. My girlfriend split her taco salad with a friend and neither particularly cared for it citing ‘greasy’ flavors at the end. I had previously tried the tacos and my friend tried the burritos- both left us feeling kinda sick and uncomfortable. You can find better elsewhere.

BOOZE:: The bartenders do a great job with the mixed drinks. My ‘Deck Party’ was quite good as was my guest’s ‘Sex on the Beach’. Both were mixed well and [as I recall] reasonably priced.

ATMOSPHERE:: Big Peckers’ saving grace is the outdoor seating. Gigantic outdoor booths roll back and forth like a porch swing allowing you to rock away your grease-induced food coma. On a nice summer night, it’s hard to beat. If you get seated inside, you’re missing out on the one thing that separates Big Peckers from any other bar in OC.

SERVICE:: Service is slow, but friendly. Both times I’ve been have been busy, but seemingly manageable and still we waited quite some time for service. Drinks remained empty with our waitress passing by several times.

OVERALL:: If you’re in it for the funny name, that’s one thing. If you’re looking for good food in Ocean City, this really isn’t it. If you HAVE to eat in the area, try The Green Turtle up the street. (93rd?). Similar price bracket but with flavorful food and AWESOME beer selections.

February 28, 2016

family vacation

I was in maryland on a family vacation last year and i realy wsnted to try this place my wife looked it up and said it sounded gopd. Let me tell you this resturant was so awsome and relaxing. I loved the outside swing and my 3 year old did…
November 3, 2008

Great Food

Big Peckers is a great restaurant and it has a very family friendly atmosphere. The prices and service are great. You can sit inside or outside, either is great. They accomidate large parties very well. The food is amazing; I would…

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Parkville, MD tried PGN Crabhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
All I can eat crabs are awesome!!
5/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried Coral Reef Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/13/2017

A diner from Berlin, MD tried Soprano's Pizza.

5/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried Sahara Cafe and liked it.

5/08/2017

A diner from US tried Captain's Table.

5/04/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried Mug & Mallet.

5/02/2017

A diner from US tried Sakura Japanese Steak House.

5/01/2017

A diner from Montgomery Village, MD tried Brass Balls Saloon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A Barbecue chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Brass Balls Saloon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from Ocean City, MD tried Big Pecker's Bar & Grill.

American Pub Food Parking

Big Pecker's Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Big Pecker's Bar & Grill is located near the cities of West Ocean City and Ocean Pines.
People found this by searching for: Big Peckers Ocean City, Big Peckers Bar And Grill Menu, Big Peckers Ocean City Md, Big Peckers, Big Peckers Ocean City Md Menu, Big Peckers Ocean City Menu, Big Peckers Menu, Big Peckers Salad, and Big Pecker.