1562 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028-7313

Big Wangs

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: American, Catering, Healthy

Big Wangs is a American, Catering, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

ThirstyPig photo

ThirstyPig

Nice Sports Bar with a funny name

Big Wangs, with a funny name for a Sports Bar, is located in the heart of Downtown LA. I visited there with a friend, Mr. J, for a short happy hour and to just check out the place.

The happy hour deals were pretty good along with the appetizer specials. Though I admit we only had a couple of beers and some onion rings, I was more interested in seeing what they did to the old Tranquility Base space. Since they have a prime street spot near a corner, they are bound have good traffic.

I think we counted over 20 flat screens inside and outside the space. Their large outdoor patio with big screens will certainly be the spot for after work happy hours and the upcoming March Madness office pools.

I will try to give them a full review later.

Onion Rings

American Wifi Catering

Big Wangs  Restaurant Reviews

Big Wangs is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Big Wangs Weekly Specials, Big Wangs La, Big Wangs, Big Wangs Menu, Big Wangs Gluten Free, Big Wings In Los Angeles California, Big Wangs Hollywood, and Big Wangs Sports Bar.