Bilbo's Bar-B-Que

Cuisine: Barbecue, Wings, American

Overall
Pros
"The food and prices"
"Ribs were great, stew was awesome. I cook my own bbq so I'm a little picky, but I'll go back next time I'm in the area. "
"Great"
"Awesome restaurant!! Been thete a few times over the years and its always the same good food and friendly service, what a Barbeque House should be. "
"Best Brunswick Stew I've ever had! My boys LOVE the ribs! Can have BBQ and/or country cookin' at lunch! And, the sweet tea - so awesome!"
Cons
"A little bit slow but ni longer than to be expected . Good BBQ cannot be fast food or it will definitely show up in the taste and quality ."
"Only that they are closed on Mondays!"
Comments
"Atmosphere great"
Jasonbritty photo

Jasonbritty

Bremen, GA

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!

This is the best BBQ you will ever eat! If you’re ever stopping by Bremen or driving through, stop here!! Take a right at Walmart off of 20 and they are the 1st place on your right!! AWESOME AWESOME!

Grilled Chicken platter

AWESOME!

April 19, 2010

Good

This BBQ is excellent, whether you want a pulled pork sandwich, ribs, or bbq chicken. this is the place to go in Bremen.
July 26, 2008

Great BBQ

A real good place for fast service and fresh tasty food. Homemade french fries, delicious pulled pork, and the best iced tea since you last ate at Granma's! Easy access from I-20 in Bremen..

Barbecue Wings American

Bilbo's Bar-B-Que  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/26/2016 A diner from Conyers, GA tried it.

• 8/17/2016 A diner from Dallas, GA tried it.

• 7/06/2016 A diner from Dallas, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food and prices
  • 5/12/2016 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/28/2016 A diner from Bowdon, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from Erie, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2016 A diner from Carrollton, GA tried it and liked it.

• 2/04/2016 A diner from Temple, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bilbo's Bar-B-Que is located near the cities of Waco.
People found this by searching for: Bilbo's Bbq Bremen Ga, Bilbo's Bbq Bremen, Bilbo's Barbeque, Bilbos Bbq, Bill Bos Barbque Bremen Ga, Bilbo's Bbq, Bilbo's Bbq Bremen, Ga, and Bilbo's Bremen Ga.