Bill Miller BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, Lunch, Vegan

Pros
"They are respectful and quick at getting it food when I only got a thirty min. Lunch."
Cons
"Didn't like the fact that a lot of workers that were behind me kept going in and out the kitchen with out their hats and washing their hands.I believe sanitation plays a big part in any restaurant."
Comments
"Keep striving towards success hope together hired to make a difference"

Barbecue Lunch Vegan

Bill Miller BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/30/2014 A diner from GB tried it.

• 4/12/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/06/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/30/2013 A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Keep striving towards success hope together hired to make a difference
  • 11/04/2013 A diner from CO tried it.

• 10/12/2013 A diner from San Antonio, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2013 A diner from US tried it.

People found this by searching for: Bill Millers 90 And Probandt, Bill Millers Probandt And 90, Bill Millers On Probandt, Probandt And 90, Probant & 90, Probant And Hwy 90, and I 10 Probant.