2021 Strand St

Bistro Lecroy

Neighborhoods: Downtown Galveston
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Gluten Free

April 27, 2014

This restaurant is in the popular Strand area of Galveston, but I have passed it up many times on my numerous visits to the island. I had the pleasure of going there twice in one day last week and by the time I had my final mimosa at Le…
May 5, 2011

Good Food, worth the drive.

Great food. My wife and I drive the eighty plus miles from our home to eat there for special occassions. Great food, great personalized service.
January 24, 2010

good location

sunday noon. first time at the establishment. service lacking big time. the waiter all but disappeared. my husband took me for my birthday and although the food was good the waiter seemed totally overwhelmed. can not say we will return.

7/23/2017

A dining patron from Galveston, TX tried El Nopalito in Carver Park and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

7/08/2017

A Seafood food lover from Richmond, TX tried Fisherman's Wharf in Galveston Harbor.

7/07/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Eh
7/05/2017

A diner from Galveston, TX tried La Mixteca Mexican Restaurant in Downtown Galveston.

7/03/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Fisherman's Wharf in Galveston Harbor.

6/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried The Sunflower Bakery in East End Historic District.

6/26/2017

A Seafood food lover from Houston, TX tried Hill's Pier 19 Restaurant (CLOSED) in Galveston Harbor.

6/25/2017

A dining patron from Red Oak, TX tried Hill's Pier 19 Restaurant (CLOSED) in Galveston Harbor.

6/04/2017

A dining patron from TX tried Java's 213 in Downtown Galveston.

6/02/2017

A dining patron from Kansas City, KS tried Hill's Pier 19 Restaurant (CLOSED) in Galveston Harbor.

French Lunch Gluten Free
Tips
  • Be sure to check out the photos of the Confederate-era ghosts that inhabit the restaurant and surrounding buildings. The owners are also more than happy to let you take your own ghost-busting photos in the back room.

Bistro Lecroy  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bistro Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Galveston Dinner Menu, Bistro Lecroy Galveston, Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Menu, Bistro Lecroy, and Bistro La Croys Galveston Tx.