2021 Strand St

Bistro Lecroy

Neighborhoods: Downtown Galveston
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Gluten Free

April 27, 2014

This restaurant is in the popular Strand area of Galveston, but I have passed it up many times on my numerous visits to the island. I had the pleasure of going there twice in one day last week and by the time I had my final mimosa at Le…
May 5, 2011

Good Food, worth the drive.

Great food. My wife and I drive the eighty plus miles from our home to eat there for special occassions. Great food, great personalized service.
January 24, 2010

good location

sunday noon. first time at the establishment. service lacking big time. the waiter all but disappeared. my husband took me for my birthday and although the food was good the waiter seemed totally overwhelmed. can not say we will return.

9/20/2017

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried Seahorse Grill and didn't like it.

9/08/2017

A Greek chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried Cajun Greek in Bayou Shore and liked it.

8/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Galveston, TX tried Domino's Pizza in Central City, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Houston, TX tried Chick-fil-A in Offatts Bayou, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2017

A Latin American food lover from Lafayette, LA tried Rudy & Paco's in Downtown Galveston.

8/09/2017

A diner from US tried Church's Chicken in Carver Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/07/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Clute, TX tried Blake's Bistro in Fort Crockett.

7/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Galveston, TX tried El Nopalito in Carver Park and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

7/08/2017

A diner from Richmond, TX tried Fisherman's Wharf in Galveston Harbor.

7/07/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Eh
French Lunch Gluten Free

Bistro Lecroy  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bistro Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Galveston, Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Menu, Bistro Lecroy Galveston Dinner Menu, Bistro La Croys Galveston Tx, and Bistro Lecroy.