2021 Strand St

Bistro Lecroy

Neighborhoods: Downtown Galveston
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Gluten Free

April 27, 2014

This restaurant is in the popular Strand area of Galveston, but I have passed it up many times on my numerous visits to the island. I had the pleasure of going there twice in one day last week and by the time I had my final mimosa at Le…
May 5, 2011

Good Food, worth the drive.

Great food. My wife and I drive the eighty plus miles from our home to eat there for special occassions. Great food, great personalized service.
January 24, 2010

good location

sunday noon. first time at the establishment. service lacking big time. the waiter all but disappeared. my husband took me for my birthday and although the food was good the waiter seemed totally overwhelmed. can not say we will return.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Galveston, TX tried Seahorse Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/06/2017

A dining patron from Seabrook, TX tried Old Moon Deli & Pies.

11/02/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Galveston, TX tried Fika Java & Juicery.

10/30/2017

A Chinese food lover from Houston, TX tried China Sea, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Galveston, TX tried China Sea.

10/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried Los Primos Cafe.

10/01/2017

A diner from Hitchcock, TX tried Old Moon Deli & Pies.

9/25/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried The Gumbo Diner in Fort Crockett.

9/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried Seahorse Grill and didn't like it.

9/08/2017

A diner from San Antonio, TX tried Cajun Greek in Bayou Shore and liked it.

French Lunch Gluten Free
Tips
  • Be sure to check out the photos of the Confederate-era ghosts that inhabit the restaurant and surrounding buildings. The owners are also more than happy to let you take your own ghost-busting photos in the back room.

Bistro Lecroy  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bistro Lecroy Galveston, Bistro La Croys Galveston Tx, Bistro Lecroy Galveston Dinner Menu, Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Menu, Bistro Lecroy, and Bistro Lecroy Galveston Menu.