Bistro Lecroy

Neighborhoods: Downtown Galveston
Cuisine: French, Lunch, Gluten Free

April 27, 2014

This restaurant is in the popular Strand area of Galveston, but I have passed it up many times on my numerous visits to the island. I had the pleasure of going there twice in one day last week and by the time I had my final mimosa at Le…
May 5, 2011

Good Food, worth the drive.

Great food. My wife and I drive the eighty plus miles from our home to eat there for special occassions. Great food, great personalized service.
January 24, 2010

good location

sunday noon. first time at the establishment. service lacking big time. the waiter all but disappeared. my husband took me for my birthday and although the food was good the waiter seemed totally overwhelmed. can not say we will return.

French Lunch Gluten Free
Tips
  • Be sure to check out the photos of the Confederate-era ghosts that inhabit the restaurant and surrounding buildings. The owners are also more than happy to let you take your own ghost-busting photos in the back room.

Bistro Lecroy  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Bistro La Croys Galveston Tx, Bistro Lecroy, Bistro Lecroy Galveston Menu, Lecroy Galveston Menu, Bistro Lecroy Menu, Bistro Lecroy Galveston, and Bistro Lecroy Galveston Dinner Menu.