2990 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712

Bistro Philippe

Neighborhoods: Old Fort Lowell
Cuisine: French, Asian, Bistro

Bistro Philippe is a French, Asian, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

peacenlove photo

peacenlove

Tucson, AZ

tres relaxed n chill

I was expecting something a bit stuffy and french when my boyfriend made the reservations. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised. Very chill. Not heavy & rich. I had the Salmon with Sorrel Sauce (mmm). I admit I had dessert too. (maybe I had one too many glasses of the amazing French wines!!!) The chocolate pudding type dish. Pot au Creme…Very yummy. Chef even came by and spoke with us (never happens at Sullivans , Cheesecake Factory, or “Les Chains Major”) so that was kinda nice.
Actually very lovely.

Check it out. Prices tres good too.

Sautee Wild Scottish Salmon

clean plate club!!

French Reservations Takeout
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 10:30AM - 09:00PM

Bistro Philippe  Restaurant Reviews

Bistro Philippe is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Around Swan Road Between Glenn And Ft Lowell Tucson Az, Bistro Philippe Tucson, Bistro Phlippi Tuscon Az, Restaurants Swan And Fort Lowell Tucson, 2990 N. Swan Tucson, Restaurants Near Ft Lowell And Swan Tucson Az, French Restaurant, Swan & Ft Lowell, Bistro Philippe, and Restaurants Near W. Fort Lowell.