43 Main St
Port Washington, NY 11050

Bistro Toulouse

Cuisine: French, Catering, Lunch

Bistro Toulouse is a French, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

foodlov3r photo

foodlov3r

Port Washington, NY

GREAT

So, me and a couple of my girlfriends decided to try out this little french bistro; and all I can say is THANK YOU! The food and ambience is sooo amazing. The outside looks like nothing inside, it is such a cute little restaurant, so cozy and just reminds you of the ones you find in Manhattan. The food is amazing as well. When we went in, we were greeted right away with a smile, after sitting there for a while enjoying our meal, the owners came by and talked with us for while and made us feel so welcomed! It’s family onwed by the chef, chef’s wife and the wife’s mother.
I recommend this place to anyone! Seriously, you won’t regret it!

Coquille St. Jacques

French Parking Catering

Bistro Toulouse  Restaurant Reviews

Bistro Toulouse is located near the cities of Baxter Estates, Sands Point, Port Washington North, Plandome, and Manorhaven.
People found this by searching for: Bistro Toulouse Port Washington, French Restaurants In 11050, Bistro Toulouse Restaurant, Www.Bistrotoulousemenu.Com, French Restaurant 11050, Bistro Toulouse, Bistro Toulouse Reviews, Bistro Toulouse Menu, and Toulouse Restaurant Port Washington.