912 Main St
Waltham, MA 02451-7402

Bits & Bites Cafe

Neighborhoods: Bank Square
Cuisine: Pizza, Chicken, Vegetarian

Bits & Bites Cafe is a Pizza, Chicken, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jackwatertown photo

jackwatertown

Watertown, MA

smoothie

it was so hot outside and i was looking for something to cool. i came this website and ordered smoothie. it was so delicious and refreshing i loved it

NonnyMus photo

NonnyMus

Waltham, MA

Just as bad as Hall of Fame was!

This restaurant opened in the same location as the old, unreliable Hall of Fame restaurant and appears to be run by the same people (same posters and jerseys on the wall; same people behind the counter, etc.). I didn’t realize that when I ordered a steak and cheese sub… and got a hamburger meat and cheese sub.

Sadly, I had ordered takeout and didn’t realize what my sub actually was until I got home. I was hungry, so ate it. It was good, but it wasn’t steak and cheese! I tried to call to complain but the phone was busy. Maybe they really were that busy or maybe they’re reverting to their old Hall of Fame habit of taking the phone off the hook.

Since there are so many other restaurants in Waltham, I’ll spend my money elsewhere in the future!

(P.S. On the plus side, they have cleaned up the front of the restaurant and there is one more table up front… they even appeared to have cleaned or replaced the greasy AC unit!)

Steak and cheese sub

It was made with hamburger meat! If you call it “steak and cheese” it needs to be made with steak!

February 16, 2014

decent food, ok delivery.
July 1, 2012

So I decided to try this little place, never heard of it before and what a HUGE mistake it was. I got the simplest meal on the planet; chicken fingers with onion rings, side salad, heath bar smoothie and some ice cream for later. The onion…

Pizza Chicken Vegetarian

Bits & Bites Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Bits & Bites Cafe is located near the cities of South Waltham, West Newton, Nonantum, Auburndale, and Newton Corner.
People found this by searching for: Bits And Bites Cafe Waltham Ma, Bits And Bites Cafe In Waltham Ma, Bits N Bytes Waltham, Bits And Bytes Waltham Ma, Bits N Bitz Waltham Ma, Bits And Bites Waltham, Bits N Bites Waltham, Bits N Bites, Newton, and Bits And Bites Waltham Phone Number.