4270 N Oracle Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705

BJ's Brewhouse

Neighborhoods: Limberlost
Cuisine: American, Burgers, Lunch

BJ's Brewhouse is a American, Burgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Bradisbest photo

Bradisbest

Tucson, AZ

Good food bad service

I have gone to BJ’s three times now. The first time I sat at the bar with some friends and had a plesent time and some good food. Their pizza is tasty !

The next two time I went we had some terrible service. No only were we forced to ask other waiters to get our waiter, but we didn’t receive anything we ordered. We asked for limes with our drinks, and we were told they were out of lime. About half-an-hour later the table behind us received limes with their drinks.

Oh well, all-in-all the food is excellent (especially the pizza), but they need to work on their service.

BJ'S FAVORITE PIZZA

Great Chicago-style pizza.

SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP

Not bad, but not great either. I am a cheese fanatic, and this dip didn’t have enough cheese for me. I always compare spinach dips to my favorite – Red Robin’s. So if you too are a fan of Red Robin’s spinach & artichoke dip, I don’t think you will be impressed.

BJ’S FAMOUS PIZOOKIE®

We chose the peanut butter style pizookie. It is a undercooked cookie with ice cream. What a great way to end a meal. Save room for this desert.

FoodFan442 photo

FoodFan442

Tucson, AZ

BYO Service

Went here for a friends birthday party. Almost the worst service ever. Old wilted lettuce. Totally forgettable food. The worst was the service though. Would have tried some beers but we didn’t have a waitress. Well sort of. She came and took our orders and we never saw her again for about an hour when she brought the check. Our drinks never arrived, though our food was brought out by some other employees who told us our waitress would be by to help us with drinks soon. Eventually she brought the check. Nice enough she added on a 20% gratuity to cover the total lack of service.

Bottom line, if you think it would be nice to bring a group here, forget it. I guess since they add the tip on themselves they feel no need to do anything.

Ambience is fun and cozy. Wide selection of fantastic foo...

Ambience is fun and cozy. Wide selection of fantastic food. Their pizookie is yummy =) Unfortunately this particular chain that I went to had AWFUL service. The waiter screwed up our order and our check…

Zemams Restaurant

Ethiopian in Sam Hughes

La Indita Restaurant

Mexican in West University

Subway

Sandwiches in Alvernon Heights

8/17/2019

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried New York Pizza.

8/12/2019

A dining patron from Bay Minette, AL tried Tanias Flour Tortillas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/01/2019

A chowhound from Gonzales, LA tried Mountain View Restaurant in Mountain View.

7/26/2019

A diner from Marana, AZ tried Wok & Roll, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/22/2019
7/20/2019

A French chowhound from US tried Le Bistro in Samos.

7/20/2019

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Ba-Dar Chinese in Broadway Northeast.

7/16/2019

A dining patron from US tried Papa Murphy's in Ina Cholla Commercial Center.

7/15/2019

A diner from Tucson, AZ tried Bennys Mexican Food.

7/15/2019

A dining patron from Tucson, AZ tried Pizza Hut in Rita Ranch.

American Delivery Online Ordering
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 01:00AM

From CityGrid:

BJ's Brewhouse  Restaurant Reviews

BJ's Brewhouse is located near the cities of South Tucson and Dm Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Bj's On Oracle, Bj's Oracle Tucson, Bj's In Tucson, Bjs Tucson, Pizookie Tucson Bjs, Bj's Tucson, Bjs Tucson Menu, and Bjs Tucson Oracle.