6424 Canoga Ave
Woodland Hills, CA 91367-2407

BJ's Restaurant & Brewery

Neighborhoods: Warner Center
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Wings

BJ's Restaurant & Brewery is a American, Sandwiches, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/07/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/03/2013

A dining patron from Camarillo, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Riz photo

Riz

Woodland Hills, CA

Great Beer, great food, but crowded with long waits...

BJ’s is a chain restaurant and sports bar and grill… both chain restaurants and sports bar and grills tend to be tremendously busy on their own, but together they are obnoxiously busy. We went out for dinner at about 7:30 or so on a Friday night and had over an hour wait to get in. Though I must say that I was very pleased that when we asked what the wait was they were very upfront in saying that there was a game on and that the wait could be an hour because they didn’t know how many people were waiting for the game to be finished to leave. I love places that are upfront. We had been dying to try the restaurant and so really didn’t mind the wait at all.

Once we were seated the service was fairly good. Our waitress was sweet and fairly attentive, but always seemed very rush (the place was packed). My sympathy definitely went out to her though and she did a good job with the challenge.

The restaurant itself has the feel of an upscale sportsbar awhile it claims to be a brewery, I didn’t see any signs of it. The chain however does brew it’s own beers and from what I can tell they are very excellent at it. The Grand Chu was having it’s 10th anniversary and was a very interesting, dynamic and tasty beer that I’m really glad I tried. My boyfriend got the root beer which was some of the best root beer he’d ever had. They have many other beers there too that I’m looking forward to trying.

I didn’t see a thing on the menu that didn’t look amazing and while priced somewhere between sports bar and upscale brewery prices, they definitely have the food to back it up. Their pizza is amazing. The crust is perfection and their specialty pizzas created with fantastic pairings creating really amazing flavors. We haven’t order any of the straight up entrees yet, but they go along the lines of your favorite comfort foods with a twist including (my favorite) meatloaf!

Also, their appetizers are very fantastic too and tend to run on the larger portion side for appetizers (though definitely not overly so). Even ordering some nachos was a fantastic treat in that it came with chili made with beer and had that great beer flavor flowing through it. Mmmmm….

All in all, I’d have to say that BJ’s isn’t really a place you’d want to go on an intimate date. It’s loud and crowded and the tables are situated to pack as many people in as possible vs. giving any amount of privacy or seclusion. But with tvs lining every wall in sight, it’s a fantastic place to go to watch a game, have some beers and order some appetizers or pizza to share with the gang. Just call ahead and get there early or you’ll be sitting around waiting for a table till long into the game.

Also, some of their beers pack a real punch so either have a DD or call a cab to bring you home if you plan on drinking!

Avocado Egg Rolls

6 egg roll halves are served with this dish. And a lovely dipping sauce. I had to try these because I love egg rolls and avocados. I was not let down. The egg rolls were sweet and creamy and crunchy and they’d surprise you with these bursts of spiciness. I don’t think I’d order them every time, but definitely if I was looking for a small starter to share with someone before my meal.

Brewhouse Nachos

Served with beer chili and loads of toppings, these were some of the best nachos that I’ve had in a long time. In fact, we already have plans to go back for a football game to have these nachos and some beers. The chili that the nachos are served with is made with beer and is utterly and completely fantastic. The toppings were so plentiful that by the end of the plate we had more toppings left that chips!! Definitely good to split between at least 2-3 people for a meal… more if ordering anything else with it!

Mediterranean Pizza

This pizza is pretty much my idea of utter perfection. There wasn’t a bit of it that didn’t fill my mouth with amazing flavors, light and crispy crunch and rich toppings. The toppings on this pizza consist of grilled chicken, basil pesto, roasted garlic, Kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese and sliced peperoncinis. s actually going to be hard to not order them when we go back!

Dustins photo

Dustins

West Hills, CA

Fun Energetic Atmosphere

We really enjoyed our visit to BJ’s restaurant THANK YOU Cathy& Anthony at Family upholstery for the recommendation, it certainly was as pleasant as you said it would be, the atmosphere was an energetic feel, exciting and it was nice they had plenty of TV’s and if we ever are in the mode for Sports, dinner and drinks again we will certainly pay them a visit again.

BABY BACK PORK RIBS - Baby Back Pork Ribs at Chicago Pizza & Brewery

Baby Back Pork Ribs

ca_ccarr photo

ca_ccarr

Northridge, CA

Great happy hour deals

I was staying at the Hilton next door before I moved out here so it was an easy walk which is good because their parking lot if woefully inadequate for a place this size. We went for happy hour specials which were appetizers and cheap drinks. Nice selection. Tried their pizza and batter fried fish—enjoyed both. Overall we got a lot for our money!

Anarbagh Indian Cuisine

Pizza in Woodland Hills

Red Dragon

Chinese in Woodland Hills

7/11/2019

A diner from Woodland Hills, CA tried Adagio Ristorante in Woodland Hills.

6/17/2019

A diner from Canoga Park, CA tried Adagio Ristorante in Woodland Hills.

5/12/2019

A Bagels food lover from Canoga Park, CA tried Western Bagel in Woodland Hills.

4/29/2019

A Seafood chowhound from West Hills, CA tried The Boiling Crab.

4/09/2019

A dining patron from Calabasas, CA tried Adagio Ristorante in Woodland Hills, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the entire experiance
Cons
None
Comments
you have to experiance dining as it shoud be
4/03/2019

A diner from Winnetka, CA tried Boulevard Burgers in Woodland Hills and liked it.

3/17/2019

A diner from Woodland Hills, CA tried Shanghai Bistro in Woodland Hills.

3/16/2019

A diner from Citrus Heights, CA tried Winchell's Donut House in Woodland Hills.

3/02/2019

A Steakhouse chowhound from Canoga Park, CA tried Larsen's Steakhouse in Woodland Hills.

2/07/2019

A diner from Pomona, CA tried Brothers Sushi in Woodland Hills.

American Sandwiches Wings

BJ's Restaurant & Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

BJ's Restaurant & Brewery is located near the cities of Woodland Hls, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Bell Canyon, and West Hills.
People found this by searching for: Bj's Restaurant Canoga Park, Bj's Canoga Park, Bjs Canoga Park, Bj In Canoga Park, Www.Yourfeedback.To/Bjs, Bjs Canoga, and Yourfeedback.To/Bjs.