415 E 13th St
Vancouver, WA 98660-3233

Black Angus Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Esther Short
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, Barbecue

Black Angus Restaurant is a Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Foodster98683 photo

Foodster98683

Vancouver, WA

May Be the Best Value Priced Steak in Vancouver

You wouldn’t think it to look at the place from the outside but the Black Angus Restaurant is a great place to go for a steak. You can’t eat ambience but a dump can detract from the food. Black Angus is no dump. Despite the plain exterior, the interior is very nice. It isn’t elegant but then neither are the prices. I wouldn’t hesitate to take a spouse or a date here.

The waitstaff is friendly, courteous, and there when you need them without being overly attentive. They noticed birthday cards on our table and brought a large warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream and a candle without being asked.

Most of the restaurant seemed to run to booths but there were some tables. The lighting was subdued. A full bar is at the front of the restaurant.

8 oz. filet

My favorite cut of meat is the filet. Black Angus has two sizes and I chose the larger 8 oz. over the 6 oz. filet. The steak was accompanied by two side orders and I chose the loaded baked potato and a dinner salad. All diners are served a hot loaf of bread and softened butter.

The only reason Black Angus didn’t rate 5 stars was for the side orders. The salad was good but for the price of the meal should have had tomato in it. The baked potato was on the smallish side and was overcooked. I also would have liked to see broiled mushrooms offered as a side; Black Angus only has them for steak toppers.

The steak. Ah, the steak! I am very picky about my steak, especially the filet, and want it cooked exactly medium rare. I am so picky I will ask the waitperson how accurate the kitchen is and will send a steak back at the drop of a hat if it isn’t done just right. Black Angus was right on the mark. The steak was succulent and juicy, exactly what I’d asked for. It was so good I found myself slicing each piece very thin the more to savor the flavor.

Steakhouse Szechuan/Cantonese Good for groups

Black Angus Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Black Angus Restaurant is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Black Angus Vancouver Canada, Steak House Vancouver Wa, Prime Rib Restaurant In Vancouver Bc, Black Angus Restaurant, Black Angus Restaurant Vancouver, Best Prime Rib Restaurant In Vancouver Canada, Best Prime Rib In Vancouver Wa, Black Angus Vancouver Wa, and Best Prime Rib Vancouver.